2015-16 vBookie Fantasy Hockey League V6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've read some of that authors work on his other sites, 'The Wrist Shot Times' and 'Sock Tape Monthly Digest Weekly'.

He never steers you wrong.

Helax is in the market for a 6th goalie if anyone wants to reach out to him...

Just as i am happy with my team, 2 LW's in Hoffman and Schwartz are DTD.
Sigh.

Needs moar goalies

Finally they added dual position to Sharp.

Now they need to do it for Anders and Perreault. They have not played a single game as centers this season, to my knowledge.

Carey Price made for a pretty good cheerleader since I wasn't able to play him against Mohawk this week. That was a close one!

agreed raw. wonder what'll happen if jacare can't get romero down though

O'reilly got dual position as well. Not sure if he's had it for a while though just noticed today

Shittykirk been DTD for 2 weeks. Da hell goin on in STL

Carey Price made for a pretty good cheerleader since I wasn't able to play him against Mohawk this week. That was a close one!

No Price for our match up and 0 goalie wins for me, that is just not cool :(

agreed raw. wonder what'll happen if jacare can't get romero down though
Jacare's striking has gone a long way in last couple years, he has some serious power in his hands. Also i wonder about Romero's gastank.

Can't believe gaudreau got grounded. WTF man you're an adult clean your damn room

Jacare's striking has gone a long way in last couple years, he has some serious power in his hands. Also i wonder about Romero's gastank.

ya jacare has good striking also but if romero comes out swinging jacare may go for the takedown. i think if it goes to the third round jacare subs him

Can't believe gaudreau got grounded. WTF man you're an adult clean your damn room

Best line from that article: "There is still no word from Johnny himself as all his electronics were confiscated as part of the punishment."

The boy needs to drop the attitude and learn some respect!!

Maybe a week without hockey , seeing his friends Sean and Jiri, or his xbox will teach him!!

Bye Bye Malkin!

Those Pens are poison

smokey-shoo.gif

trade

to mohawk:
nash
jumbo
zajac

to helax:
taze
plek
vrbata

ya jacare has good striking also but if romero comes out swinging jacare may go for the takedown. i think if it goes to the third round jacare subs him

I bet Jacare takes Romero down fairly easily. Given his outstanding wrestling background Romero's TDD in MMA has not been as good as you'd expect.

Once on the ground I think Jacare will anal-yze him.

damn, Markov with 5 points tonight

By using his faster footwork and long legs and jab to avoid The Chris to a decision.
I dont see it. Weidman has beaten better strikers than Rockhold has and Weidman has better wrestling + bjj credentials.

good analysis clam not really much to disagree with there. i'm thinking the chris keeps the pressure on him though and wins by decision

i could see romero doing well in the first round but if it goes longer jacare should get him down

Foligno had more points than malkin last year and a ton more hits. I agree malkin is better but vrbata is more valuable than jvr. Idk he offered I accepted. Foligno a 5th rounder malkin a second rounder. Not trying to rustle anyone if its that bad just veto it and me and Mohawk can try something else. Kinda surprised two people already rustled about it considering a couple other trades I've seen. Definitely don't want anyone being pissed when I'm fine with keeping foligno and vrbata anyways

edit: google search says it may have been open

i remember thinking kennedy was gonna beat rockhold back in strikeforce lol

I'm not rustled in the least.

It's a pool. Have some fun. Take your lumps with bad trades, revel in the good ones. We're all good.

I dont see it. Weidman has beaten better strikers than Rockhold has and Weidman has better wrestling + bjj credentials.

Better BJJ credentials? I don't think so. At all.

I do think Weidman has beaten better strikers, but they were also all old guys that were smaller than him. Luke is a physical specimen in his prime.

I am predicting Chris walks forwards and tries to clip Luke like he did to Anderson, and Rockhold will circle and try to use his reach. Similar to what Luke did to Jacare.

Malkin is definitely being undersold but it seems like Mohawk is fine with the deal

Yeah, he went head/shoulder first into the corner of the bench door just as it opened. Unfortunate timing to say the least.

This is my 3rd trade, must be doing something right if I am the one leading the way :icon_lol:

ya that really sucks. he also had that tumor surgery. was just on his wiki trying to find out how many points he had when he played for the knights. it says "his favorite book is the english dictionary" lol maata is the man

curious to hear the dong's thought on these matchups

Going on 3 weeks and only have 2 goalie wins lol

Need to keep changing it up, keep things moving.

Trade:
Getzlaf and Kesler Swayz XPRESS.
Toews and Brassard to FC Raw.

Ya like I said I like malkin more but it isn't like foligno is chump change. Guy had 70+ points last year ton of hits and PPP. I want to keep this league fair and everyone on good terms. Definitely don't want people thinking shit isn't fair. I'm fine with keeping foligno and vrbata.

haha pretty much. ever since then i haven't picked against rockhold except against machida i think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back