Media 20 punch combo from holloway v ortega

Meanwhile, Yves Lavigne be like..

giphy.gif

I knew people were overrating Max's striking off of this fight but holy hell.

Appreciate Max for his tenaciousness and willingness to throw down, but that is a guy begging to be knocked out. His chin is like 3 feet in front of his feet.

Still prefer Aleks E’s 11 punch combo...

I don't see Max offering Conor the same amount of pressure. And also Max would most likely trade with Conor, where he'll lose imo.

First off Conor has to land that big shot and that ain't happening against Max he's just too slick

He doesn't have half the heart that Ortega does.

the towel would be thrown in after three rounds.

First off Conor has to land that big shot and that ain't happening against Max he's just too slick

He doesn't have half the heart that Ortega does.

the towel would be thrown in after three rounds.
Wait, Conor taps because he was caught in a gulitine / neck crank and that makes him a quitter? Either tap or go to sleep.

Your points aside, I don't see Max winning the stand up. Only way I see Max winning is if he manages to get a choke on him.

I don't get why a lot of people fancy Max over Conor all of a sudden. Max is a volume puncher while Conor always has the ability to knock him right down.

Holloway has developed a control of distance that I'm not sure I've ever seen. You might name a couple guys but Max controls distance so precisely now and his ability to slide away from punches makes his volume deadly. I think he smashes the shit out of McGregor.

I don't get why a lot of people fancy Max over Conor all of a sudden. Max is a volume puncher while Conor always has the ability to knock him right down.

Because Max is extremely durable and his stand up game has come leaps and bounds since they last fought, only opponents Conor couldn't finish were Diaz and Holloway. Today's holloway has the skill and confidence to make Conor look like a fool outside of the first and second round and the durability, cardio and movement to make it out of the first and second round. The safe bet is Holloway.

Guy, a brain dead Ortega tags Holloway 3 times in the TS' gif lol

Maybe one of those shots actually landed and Holloway was more interested in finishing Ortega than defending.

Because Max is extremely durable and his stand up game has come leaps and bounds since they last fought, only opponents Conor couldn't finish were Diaz and Holloway. Today's holloway has the skill and confidence to make Conor look like a fool outside of the first and second round and the durability, cardio and movement to make it out of the first and second round. The safe bet is Holloway.
Couldn't finish Khabib.

Wait, Conor taps because he was caught in a gulitine / neck crank and that makes him a quitter? Either tap or go to sleep.

Your points aside, I don't see Max winning the stand up. Only way I see Max winning is if he manages to get a choke on him.

Max would pepper him on the feet causing him to panic wrestle (nothing new) and submit him.

Your prediction is actually spot on!

you may have a future in this game, kid ;)

that is the definition of pillow fists.

Crazy...this is supposed to be impressive?

MMA boxing is terrible

Holloway has developed a control of distance that I'm not sure I've ever seen. You might name a couple guys but Max controls distance so precisely now and his ability to slide away from punches makes his volume deadly.

I would hope he brings an excellent sense of distance control to that fight seeing as he has a 5 inch reach disadvantage and Conor can hit him at a much greater distance than Max can hit him.

UZA6.gif

Back