Unfinished Sentenc

testtest
@red
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Ortega v. Gaethje to see who is the most hittable

It reminds be abit of when TJ did that combo against Renan in the second fight

We need to see Holloway vs Conor II.

The JBG wants to see McGregor beaten to a nice whiskey mash standing ;-)

GEEZ Ortega.. what a warrior

Think this fight took a lot of fight years off him

Dude got his face busted on more times than Tito's wife when the rent's due!

Lol Ortega wheres your Jitz at

Wheres your Jitz

Don't be scared homie

i could see mcg knocking him out with the way he's leaning forward with his chin up like that

To be honest I'm kinda surprised you can see anything while speed-bagging Conor's nuts with your chin.

Face it, your boy was a flash-in-the-pan and is now a bonafide has-been.

And Ortega never got dropped.
Absolute warrior, that's a fine example of how u go down losing

i could see mcg knocking him out with the way he's leaning forward with his chin up like that
I don't get why a lot of people fancy Max over Conor all of a sudden. Max is a volume puncher while Conor always has the ability to knock him right down.

Thats called 20 unanswered punches not a 20 punch combination. If you throw 50 1-2's thats not a 100 punch combo

I don't get why a lot of people fancy Max over Conor all of a sudden. Max is a volume puncher while Conor always has the ability to knock him right down.

because Conor is a quitter

In the 3rd, I thought Ortega hurt his right hand and that's when the flailing odd elbows were thrown. Circa, Uriah Faber. He also flinched when Max connected on that hand while blocking a jab. The nose was an obvious break but I also thought his jaw was cracked from how heavy the blood drool was. Viscous.....
Fuck I like both those fighters and really didn't want to see either take a beating like that. Guess it was inevitable the way TC has fought the last few it's the late come backers. His brain just don't shut off and neither do Max' hands.

Back