2.5 Minutes to Midnight

• Thread starter Deleted member 220895
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 220895

We're getting closer to a full on Iron Maiden reboot! The doomsday clock just got moved a half of a minute closer to midnight (if you don't know, once we reach midnight: hello Apocalypse!), the closest it's been since the 50s (made it to two minutes).

What say you? Do you think we'll break any records in the near future? I say we might break the 1 minute mark.

http://news.sky.com/story/doomsday-clock-brought-forward-to-25-minutes-to-midnight-10743557

I wouldn't be surprised if we hit 30 seconds to midnight at some point due to climate change denial alone, we're really fucking ourselves on that front.

The like was just for the video, love me some maiden.

scream for me sherdog.....SCREAM FOR ME SHERDOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's globalism that's causing conflict, pollution, and mass exploitation like we've never seen before.

The hope for better relations with Russia makes me feel that this is inaccurate. We do need to do more on climate change, though.

Meh. I've got nothing to live for anyway. Bring it on!:D

The Doomsday Clock is still a thing?

We've been on the cusp of destruction since they created that thing.

It's globalism that's causing conflict, pollution, and mass exploitation like we've never seen before.
Pollution yes but you may want to open a history book if you think conflict and exploitation are at the worst levels... People have never been this wealthy and safe before. Not that the levels of poverty and exploitation today are OK...

I wouldn't be surprised if we hit 30 seconds to midnight at some point due to climate change denial alone, we're really fucking ourselves on that front.

I don't think people deny it as much as they're just not sure how to reverse it.

Bah, midnight's just the witching hour. If you want apocalypse you want The Devil's Hour which is 3 a.m.

It was the lowest in the 50s and 80s which were the best decades.

Highest in the 70s which was a :eek::eek::eek: of a decade.

With all the Trump hysteria, I would have assumed we were a half hour past by now.

Back