17 year old girl benches 380 clean!

Impressive, but that form can’t be good for her back.

OQ-SPORT-PREVIEW-LYA-LESNAR.jpg

Brock's daughter may be able to bench the 380. She's a jacked white girl.
I feel sorry for any guy that comes home to meet daddy. Fortunately looking like she does there wont be many.

T
When I lift I don't that type of technique or form at all. Mine is more like the one in the left below.

b50005948198ed955fd13c9ae2a9eec5.jpg
I never quite understood why they say it’s weaker. i definitely have come off the bench at times to finish a rep I was about to fail on. Maybe it is bad for your back if you do it regularly, I don’t know. But a lot of people smarter than me say it’s better to train with your ass on the seat, so I believe them

My best friend in school. He was 5'10"- 160lbs.
Very rural area, I mention that because it's not an area where people were getting roids.

He could put up 340lbs 5 times.
Dude always had ridiculous strength for his size. It was great when we got older, because we'd win so much money while out drinking by challenging big guys to arm wrestle him lol
biggest lie ever. I had guy at work in 00 telling me he wants to be able to to bench 400 while staying skiny and takes training he said. And now guy 16 yo repping 340. I do not care bout how much anybody can bench is not my concern or impression but to see grown ass man size of rock having hard time in vitaly videos and hear how 16 yo underdevoloped body can do more then him yeah righr

biggest lie ever. I had guy at work in 00 telling me he wants to be able to to bench 400 while staying skiny and takes training he said. And now guy 16 yo repping 340. I do not care bout how much anybody can bench is not my concern or impression but to see grown ass man size of rock having hard time in vitaly videos and hear how 16 yo underdevoloped body can do more then him yeah righr
Well... it's a good thing I have fucking eyes and don't have to rely on your dumbass for information about my life. Go fuck yourself yellow card troll

Well... it's a good thing I have fucking eyes and don't have to rely on your dumbass for information about my life. Go fuck yourself yellow card troll
You trolling that is more then twice of his size

Peds sane thing goes for man anybody benching more then 300 is on pedz hey you got to do what you got to do
I benched more than 300 without steroids and I have long levers, no coaching and didn't start lifting until my early thirties. It wasn't easy, about 10yrs work but still I don't consider myself a freak or anything, just an average sherdogger.

I benched more than 300 without steroids and I have long levers, no coaching and didn't start lifting until my early thirties. It wasn't easy, about 10yrs work but still I don't consider myself a freak or anything, just an average sherdogger.
Like i said with trsining for.years not like this girl who probably trains for less then 2 years of weight lifting peds

Like i said with trsining for.years not like this girl who probably trains for less then 2 years of weight lifting peds
I don't know, I think we can assume she's got pretty elite genetics. But it was you saying a man benching over 300lbs must be on PEDs that I was criticising from personal experience, I can't speak about being a genetically gifted teenage girl in a power lifting program.

I feel sorry for any guy that comes home to meet daddy. Fortunately looking like she does there wont be many.
They'll be asking if that's her sister!

I don't know, I think we can assume she's got pretty elite genetics. But it was you saying a man benching over 300lbs must be on PEDs that I was criticising from personal experience, I can't speak about being a genetically gifted teenage girl in a power lifting program.
With training you can hardly lift 300 olympic power lifters have hard time and those train for year. I was working at this place that had bench on rails and i would for months do 200 or something like that for 15 reps and try to move to 225 no way. Takes years of training to do 300 .they did research on bemch press and 225 was number and only 1 % of gym goers could do it like i said i could not care what she can or can not do but i believe it is peds .

DO the math guy is 160 lb and he is benchimg 340 twice his size at age 16
I never said 16. He was 18. Not all people are built equally, especially in a logging town. And I don't really give a shit if you believe me or not.

T

I never quite understood why they say it’s weaker. i definitely have come off the bench at times to finish a rep I was about to fail on. Maybe it is bad for your back if you do it regularly, I don’t know. But a lot of people smarter than me say it’s better to train with your ass on the seat, so I believe them

Powerlifters still have to keep their butt on the bench while they arch or get DQ’d

I’m just going to assume either juice is involved here or this is a dude that ‘identifies’ as female..

T

Lifting your butt off the seat might be easier for the lifter because you are further shorting the range of motion. One can argue that chance of injury increases though.

If your butt lifts off the bench then you are probably driving with your feet improperly.

Back