13mm v 10mm belt, general Inzer questions

They still haven't shipped my order. Should I e-mail them to change the 10mm to a 13mm? Keep in mind my total is only a little over 1000, I'm not sure if that makes a difference or not.

I would dude....you're going to have that belt for the rest of your life.

I would dude....you're going to have that belt for the rest of your life.

Bah, I just called and they already shipped it. It's scheduled to arrive on Monday. Oh well, at least it's coming sooner than expected.

I kinda wish i had a lever but the econo belt works for me.
http://www.inzernet.com/detail_econobelt.asp?PRODUCT_ID=ECON_POWER_BELT#

I wasn't sure if i wanted a belt, so i got this because its only $40.
my 2 cents...

edit- didnt read your post carefully...

I am going to just spring for the lever, but I'm glad the econ is working out for you

1) Fuck yes

2) It's easier and quicker to get tight, will go tighter than a regular belt and massively easier and faster to undo.

duly noted

13mm - you'll never second-guess yourself.

will do, thank you

I'm currently weighing 220 and im thinking of going up to about 250 as a long term goal. I max about 350 on squats and 440 on deads. Don't want to be forking out another

Also, I don't know how you plan to go down to a higher weight, but good luck with that.

Also, I don't know how you plan to go down to a higher weight, but good luck with that.

That got me, as well.

I was wondering which thickness to get, so I asked Vincent Dizenzo. He told me to get a 10MM, so I did.

I can't say if a 13MM would be better, as I haven't used one, but my 10MM seems to be enough for me at the moment.

I've been told 13mm belts are hard to set into so thats whats making choosing much more harder.

Yep sorry about the typo.

Might aswell chime in. Im 5ft 7 about 170 at the moment would want to compete at 181 powerlifting wise so never really going end up more than 185ish would you go 10mm or 13mm, also got ship it to UK so really dont want have buy another belt.

it took several months for it to really break in but looking back, it's probably the best 100 bucks I have spent on exercise-related schwag in my life

I've been told 13mm belts are hard to set into so thats whats making choosing much more harder.

Perhaps I don't understand what "setting into" means, but it doesn't take all that long for the belt to get broken in. A few squat sessions and you'll be good to go.

Back