120k PPV buys=no conor

Diaz has headlined at least 6 cards since he was on TUF. Why does he get to headline so much if he is not a draw?

He headlines free cards, he can't sell ppv by himself. Dana said several times that "Nate is not a needle mover"

"I love Nate Diaz. Nate Diaz is actually one of my favorite kids. I always got along with Nate, Nate was always great. Lowest rated FOX show ever. Lowest rated FOX show ever. His numbers, he doesn't pull the numbers in. Nick (Diaz) is a needle mover. Nick moves the needle. [Nate] doesn't pull good numbers."

Because his the champ, tony is the interim champ, and any ppv does good with conor.

I don't know why people really think that UFC will pay more than 5 milion for Nate (he is asking for 20) when Ferguson fought for 500k and probably will accept 1 milion.

Eddie Alvarez
Denis Siver
Chad Mendes
Was booked to fight RDA, until a late injury.

LMAO Paper view best sellers aren't they?!! get out!!!. Conor is scared, and wants to fight easy leg kicking bags. He would get humiliated badly against Tony. Conor is not the fighting God you think, and he knows it, hence why he is scared.

Floyd fought berto after the pacman fight.

Sometimes you gotta fight the lesser known fighter and not the guy thst sells big and has zero chance (Conor)

Sorry, not sorry

Why would Conor take that fight? A dangerous fight against someone who brings nothing to the table $ wise? no thanks

Sorry Tony but you can't sell water in the desert
Ya exactly!
Allow us real fans to enjoy number 1 vs number 2. Crazy concept, I get it I do you were picked on and Connor is your hero.
Fack off would ya!

Conor's opponent doesn't have to draw. Don't get me wrong, the more numbers they can pull in, the merrier, but people will watch McGregor's fights because of his involvement alone regardless of who he fights. All you got to do is explain to the audience why whoever he's fighting is a formidable opponent and why the fight makes sense and people will buy it. That's pretty easy to do here - Conor is the Lightweight Champion, Tony Ferguson is the Interim Champion riding a ten fight win streak, and McGregor knocking him off is the perfect way to reestablish himself as The Man upon his comeback.

Sounds right. You have the biggest draws out. I think to fix this is to lower the number of events and make the PPV stacked.

Eventually Connor has to start fighting the guys who get out in front of him or else he will go down as the most over rated fighter in history, and he knows that. I don't remember where I saw it but I saw an interview of him after the Mayweather fight saying just that, that he needs to legitamize himself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back