Law 12/30 House Passes/McConnell Intentionally Poisons The $2K Cash Act - COVID-19 Relief/Spending Bill

That much money on precooked frozen meat. I just.. wha.

I had to take a minute to wrap my head around this.

I guess when you are used to getting wines and dined by lobbyists for most meals, it's the equivalent of a hungry jack Salisbury steak. He's actually not that rich by senate standards, so maybe it was a gift.

Upon further research, it appears the cunt just doesn't respect meat in general.

Don't forget the pineapple chunks!

You know what's fucked up, btw? I've been in Australia long enough I don't bother pulling the pineapple off veggie pizza. I still flip my shit if someone calls ham+pineapple Hawaiian though.

I guess when you are used to getting wines and dined by lobbyists for most meals, it's the equivalent of a hungry jack Salisbury steak. He's actually not that rich by senate standards, so maybe it was a gift.

Upon further research, it appears the cunt just doesn't respect meat in general.

They really don't give a shit, do they?

This clown. Pelosi and her ice cream.

How long before we see a politician tweet themselves burning actual money?

Pelosi was actually trying to get me a bit more money and fighting against corporate liability so I'm less shitty with the benevolent oligarch vs the one that wants to rub their bad taste and superfluous money in our faces while trying to protect the rich and keep the have-nots having naught.

You know what's fucked up, btw? I've been in Australia long enough I don't bother pulling the pineapple off veggie pizza. I still flip my shit if someone calls ham+pineapple Hawaiian though.

Precooked and frozen defeats the purpose of paying extra for a good cut of meat. It's like going to a steakhouse and asking for well done dry aged beef. The only time I've had pineapple and steak is the sauce on the coconut cake dessert at S&W.

There's nothing wrong with being rich. If you have money you can eat more luxurious food. Frozen beef at $60 a pound is the real crime here.

There's nothing wrong with being rich. If you have money you can eat more luxurious food. Frozen beef at $60 a pound is the real crime here.
The issue is the perception of this and their tone-deafness.

People are begging for a measly $2000 while he shows off his expensive food.

This happened in his state at the same time.

EqgkNqtXAAEawBD

Pelosi was actually trying to get me a bit more money and fighting against corporate liability so I'm less shitty with the benevolent oligarch vs the one that wants to rub their bad taste and superfluous money in our faces while trying to protect the rich and keep the have-nots having naught.

As if Pelosi isn't the GOAT lol. Incomparable.
She also took a stroll through Tiananmen Square and illegally unveiled a banner condemning the Chinese Communist Party as a sitting US congresswoman. Don't get it twisted: Pelosi is / has been the most staunchly anti-CCP politican in Washington for decades, and the vitriol it throws at her is hilarious. Oh, yeah. The Anti-Feinstein, @Mr Holmes.
Eat your heart out, @Jack V Savage.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapo...e-government-the-democrats-wont-save-you/amp/

Here is what Pelosi thinks about China:

“The report of the USTR investigation on China’s intellectual property theft is a good first step, but far more is need to confront the full range of China’s bad behavior. Beijing’s regulatory barriers, localization requirements, labor abuses, anticompetitive ‘Made in China 2025’ policy and many other unfair trade practices require a full and comprehensive response. The tariffs announced today should be used as a leverage point to negotiate more fair and open trade for U.S. products in China.”

This from a woman whose district in the state of California has seen a marked increase in trade with China. She both knows the economic benefit of China and the impact China trade has had on blue collar labor, as well as on the intellectual property often created in the Bay Area she represents. It’s true that governors and business representatives like doing business with China, but Washington is another animal with quite a different mindset.

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Pelosi-on-China-A-voice-in-the-global-wilderness-3082494.php

June 29, 1998

CHINA -- It's not often that members of Congress find themselves running from police in foreign countries. But in September 1991, Rep. Nancy Pelosi, D-San Francisco, had slipped out of her Beijing hotel room, with reporters and a crowd of curious followers in tow, and gone without official permission to Tiananmen Square.

Along with two other members of Congress, Pelosi unwrapped a banner that read, "To those who died for democracy in China." The decidedly undiplomatic delegation was immediately surrounded by police and Chinese "tourists" who pulled walkie-talkies from their backpacks.

Anybody watching Pelosi since San Francisco voters elected her to Congress in 1987 could find dozens of deliberate anti-China incidents orchestrated by the 58-year-old mother of five. She keeps a photo from the 1991 visit, displaying it occasionally on the floor of Congress.

Pelosi has emerged as a leading critic of the Chinese regime and of her own president, who she says has a bankrupt policy toward China. More often than not, she finds herself on the outside while Bill Clinton dines on chilled lobster with Chinese President Jiang Zemin.

While fellow Bay Area resident Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein was hosting a 1997 Blair House reception for her "oldest friend in China" - Jiang - Pelosi was across the street at a protest denouncing him as a despot.

"What do they expect me to say?" Pelosi asked. "That it's not OK for a Republican president to coddle dictators, but it's OK for a Democrat?"

https://www.salon.com/2006/11/20/pelosi_and_china/

November 21, 2006

There isn't a single legislator in either chamber of Congress who has been more aggressive in criticizing China over the past decade than Pelosi. It is no exaggeration to call her a cold warrior of the sternest mettle. First elected in 1986, she was galvanized by the Tiananmen incident in 1989 to put human rights in China at the top of her legislative priorities.

She's been consistent in her advocacy of Chinese human rights ever since. She led numerous congressional efforts to revoke China's "most favored nation" trade status under both the George H.W. Bush and Bill Clinton administrations. She unveiled a protest banner on Tiananmen Square in 1991 to mark the two-year anniversary of the crackdown on the student-led protests. Some legislators talk a good game on China, and then refrain from actually introducing any legislation. Not Pelosi.

Could there be a worse choice, as far as the People's Republic of China is concerned, to be Speaker of the House? Not unless his name was Chiang Kai-shek, or Tojo. (Naturally, Taiwan's attitude is more favorable.)

Even after earning the House Speakership, Pelosi continued to antagonize the Chinese regime, meeting with pro-democracy dissidents during another diplomatic trip in 2009, after pushing for a boycott of the Beijing Olympics in 2008.

The issue is the perception of this and their tone-deafness.

People are begging for a measly $2000 while he shows off his expensive food.

This happened in his state at the same time.

EqgkNqtXAAEawBD
He's a putz and is surely benefitting financially from the sales of said frozen beef.

Does EVERYONE get the $600? I'm just curious if there's anyone in the US who would not be eligible.

I believe this time it is anyone who earned over like 80,000 or 85,000 in 2019. So I know I won't see anything again.

You're welcome!

- Canada

Bernie Sanders spitting hot fire before the dems throw water on him for the 6th time (by my approximation).

I see Bernie is familiar with the 'just the tip, just a little bit to see how it feels' line of persuasion

600 checks are going out irrespective of the senate stuff
Weird people are now wanting 2000 when last week it was racist sexist kkk to go for that, it's as if they were full of shit the whole time.
So now they're for not sending a few but overseas and instead using it here so we can make America really good once more

Back