***#11 Ranked UFC Lightweight, Kevin "The MoTown Phenom" Lee SHERDOG Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin, if Conor ever stops ducking the LW division, and you end up fighting him, would you keep it standing or take his no BJJ having ass down?

Did you had the chance to talk with the new owners? And if so what was your first impressions?

Hey Kevin,

How many years have you been working with Dewey Cooper
And how much of an asset has the UFC fighter institute been for the fighters living in vegas?
3 years since I've been in vegas. Dewey is the mfing man. And it's been big. It's only the first month, I've been there maybe 4 times a week. For my next camp I'll be able to use it a lot more, the recovery aspect is huge

Nah they good now I just be holding grudges I only remember doing the haters edition of sherdog comments for Mayweather's YouTube channel. I guess I get a lot of hate around here ‍♂️
Everyone gets a lot of hate around here. We jealous like that.

Nah they good now I just be holding grudges I only remember doing the haters edition of sherdog comments for Mayweather's YouTube channel. I guess I get a lot of hate around here ‍♂️

tumblr_mq7z94mS7G1srsy9vo1_250.gif

Did you had the chance to talk with the new owners? And if so what was your first impressions?
Ari is a cool ass dude. He likes me because I wear Yeezys They had one lady there who was like a talent agent or something. Fuck that lady lol. But the rest are all cool as hell they understand I feel like

Hi Kevin,

After the scuffle you and Chiesa had at the press conference, do you think he'll come in to the fight more aggressive? And if so, do you think that will work to your benefit?

Also, after you beat Chiesa, anyone in particular you want next?

Good luck on Sunday!

Kevin, if Conor ever stops ducking the LW division, and you end up fighting him, would you keep it standing or take his no BJJ having ass down?
I would come with a good game plan , movement and clinch work, he couldn't handle me on top frfr. Just respect the left hand that's it, he's getting one dimensional. The best Conor was the one to beat siver, he's been on the down slide since imo

I got one more dumb ass question

What's the pre-fight music for you like? You a slow or fast music kinda guy
any specific track you listen to alot?

Good luck on the fight

Ari is a cool ass dude. He likes me because I wear Yeezys They had one lady there who was like a talent agent or something. Fuck that lady lol. But the rest are all cool as hell they understand I feel like
Who is the best LW in the world in your opinion? And you can`t choose yourself xD

after this fight would you be interested in a rematch against ulcer al iaquinta?

Hi Kevin,

After the scuffle you and Chiesa had at the press conference, do you think he'll come in to the fight more aggressive? And if so, do you think that will work to your benefit?

Also, after you beat Chiesa, anyone in particular you want next?

Good luck on Sunday!
If he stays standing with me he dumb af It's gonna open him up to make more mistakes. I'm a smart fighter the man not. Khabib is next

Are there any fighters back in your original MMA gym, or in the Las Vegas gym that would be good choices to debut on the Detroit card later this year?

Are there any fighters back in your original MMA gym, or in the Las Vegas gym that would be good choices to debut on the Detroit card later this year?
Cody Stamann. 14-1, the one loss by split decision. Should already be in the ufc. 135lbed

What are your thoughts about the whole DJ & TJ situation?
It's shortsighted by the ufc imo. Tj not gonna defend the title and if he lose we lose out on TJ-Cody rivalry. Ruins both divisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back