***#11 Ranked UFC Lightweight, Kevin "The MoTown Phenom" Lee SHERDOG Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only saw the highlights, my brother fought the same night, I think Tony weeks got caught up in the way ward was fighting. Threw him off
Congrats to Keith on the win. Do you see your brother in the UFC someday?

How hard do you plan to hit Chiesa this weekend? #HeadCleanOFF !!!

Watch they make some money! Lol. We both talking about em right now ‍♂️

what's your favorite fighting techniques? Strinking, wrestling, and submission techniques.

Are you a fan of wmma?
I look up to Joanna Champion. Great person and one of the best fighters I've seen train. Training along side her was great. She used my brother as a training partner. I'm a fan.

Kevin, who do you think some of the current UFC prospects are in other weigh classes? Like, people who will have a belt in 3-5 years? Like Platinum Perry for example.

Platinum Perry + Kevin Lee be like

predator.gif

Michigan taking over the game.

Hey Kevin

Anyword on whether or not Russel Westbrook will be at the fight? I saw him give you a shout out on twitter.

Do you think you can beat Fergeson?
Tony gets hit a lot. He's tough and is always in the fight. He just has the Homer Simpson defense. But that chin will give after you keep hitting him and slowing the fight down.

Who do you think will win between Jones and the paper champ?

Who do you think will win between Jones and the paper champ?
Jones for sure. But I think it'll be a better fight this time. I think D.C. Can steal a round or two but as long as it's high pace jones should take it no prob

Not a question, but good luck against Michael Chiesa this weekend. I'm a big fan of guys that put themselves out there and get under peoples skin.

And hopefully, you and Chiesas mom have something planned afterwards ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back