10-8?????

oh..
not again

connor got his "win" (lol)

and nate his 3rd big payday assured by losing a shitty decision in wich he had Connor in trouble but decided not to finish

time to move on...

Who thinks Conor won the 3rd? You could as well say "there are some people who think Nate won every round 10-9".
I'm sure you'll find SOME on the internet.

I was talking about the actual word think lol. He wrote thing instead of think

A 10-8 score for Nate Diaz against McGregor was RIDICULOUS and damaging to the sport.

The judge needs to be suspended, because McGregor was never in danger and landed plenty in the round.

Agreed, didn't think it was 10-8 the 1st time and on a 2nd viewing it definitely wasn't. That 3rd round was pretty competitive and Conor landed plenty, it wasn't until late in the round that Nate started to get the better of it but Conor blocked and rolled with most of his shots and wasn't close to being finished. Round 1 was definitely closer to a 10-8.

I want more 10-8, not less. That said, scoring should be consistent.

Just in;

MMA judging is terrible and flawed...

Diaz barely won that round do to connor gassed a bit and diaz landed pillow blows . No way in hell it was a 10-8 round.. If that was a 10-8 round then round 1 was a 10-8 rd for connor and a 10-7 rd in the second lol

Damaging to the sport ? The same judge gave Conor the forth so one going argue the other way. I thought the guy was a moron for calling it a 10-8 Rd but worse things have happened plus from my view the draw came down to round four nobody cares about round 3. If he had won the fight because a 10-8 3rd I could understand but that was not the case so round 3 who cares
Everyone gave Conor the 4th, I am confused by what you mean. How did the draw come down to round 4?

A clear 10-8 is Maldonado against Fedor. It wasn't nearly as bad as that. I'd say Fedor was more impressive though because he came back from a BRUTAL ass pounding to win a draw. #Fedorgoat

Not a 10-8 round. It just wasn't . If that retarded judge hadn't scored it 10-8, nobody would be arguing that it was?
I'M not saying it thought it was a ten eight, i just don't think it was that ridiculous that someone scored it that way! I guarantee every single person in the world watching thought conor was done going in to the fourth round.

the closest we got to a 10-8 round in that fight was r1 for conor

yes it is, because these people are paid to judge, and that was light years from a 10-8, McGregor landed plenty and was never in danger. The judge giving 10-8 for that round is evidence that he was biased or incompetent. If all the judges were like that, McGregor might even have lost the fight when he clearly won.

Technically, if they were all like that, he would have gotten a draw.

Even in a future world where 10-8s are more common that round is still a 10-9.

The third round was the most dominant round of the fight, and the 2nd and 4rth both had momentum swings both directions. Relatively speaking, the third being worth twice as much as those rounds isn't bad.

The fourth and fifth were relatively close, I would forgive someone for awarding Nate 10-9 in the 4th. But 10-8 in the 3rd is a joke and reaks of overall outcome manipulation.
I 100% agree because if Conor knocked him on his ass twice and got a 10-9 then their is no way in hell Diaz scored a 10-8 in the 3rd that was ludicrous

Back