Shoop ✌️Non Gif Shoop Contest v3 "B" - Voting Thread!!

VOTE FOR YOUR TOP 10 FROM THE TWO THREADS COMBINED. THIS IS ONE BIG VOTING POOL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bump

Gb31WxT.jpg

Some shoops have details that aren't perceived at first glance. It's always nice to find some hidden stuff.

couple of top secret emoji's for you all. book mark these because they might not be added to the forum.

B8BsTva.gif

EtbG4sA.gif

I don't keep up with the WWE... What is the joke with Punk having a broken leg? ...and who is the guy hitting it? and why is he hitting it? Are they pissed he won the lawsuit?
They got back at him when he was the most vulnerable

Taking on all comers. I'll fight you all at once.

Eoa1kA0.gif

Taking on all comers. I'll fight you all at once.

Eoa1kA0.gif

May the streets flow with the blood of the disbelievers

buff-and-bwr-and-mw-jpg.393639

Where you at Buff? fooking wondertwins power activate n stuff.

Attachments

• buff-and-bwr-and-mw.jpg
    buff-and-bwr-and-mw.jpg
    339.4 KB · Views: 216
I forgot i made this the other day and never posted it. CM Punk. I got more somewhere I think.

iKvpRWF.gif

Oh man that woulda been a good entry.

Not any more. I think 10 votes per person may have been too much. I need a Council to help me decide the rules as we go along. This was the first time I really didn't have one. It is a secret society that actually runs the Shoop Scene.

@jeicex @Slobodan @Valhoven @Jackonfire @Augustus Caesar

You should have entered. Team Blue was a force to be reckoned with, but they fell apart. I made this shoop for Team Blue, but one of them slipped on a cable at the Shoop press conference and fucked up his leg, the other one had liver failure during the weight cut, and when USADA came around there is a rumor that one hid under the ring to avoid testing.

USiGYro.jpg

Best post all thread

giphy.gif
Have to say I only voted for 7 I think, 10 meant I was voting for stuff just for the sake of it

shoop-groot-infant-dance-400-gif.393659

Attachments

• shoop-Groot-infant-dance-400.gif
    shoop-Groot-infant-dance-400.gif
    969.7 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:
Back