Shoop ✌️Non Gif Shoop Contest v3 "B" - Voting Thread!!

VOTE FOR YOUR TOP 10 FROM THE TWO THREADS COMBINED. THIS IS ONE BIG VOTING POOL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
fe2.gif

This is bizzare. Did you use green screen?

Have to say I only voted for 7 I think, 10 meant I was voting for stuff just for the sake of it

That's cool brah. W/e you think deserves to advance. :)

He fits perfectly as Quigon Jin or h/e you spell it. Maybe I can do a Quigon/Lando animated shoop but I don't know a good scene from the movie. Suggestions?

Maybe I can do a Quigon/Lando animated shoop but I don't know a good scene from the movie. Suggestions?
NIce... I gotta crash before I face plant on my keyboard... but I'm excited about the possibilities there. I'll get back to you in a few hours my brotha~

NIce... I gotta crash before I face plant on my keyboard... but I'm excited about the possibilities there. I'll get back to you in a few hours my brotha~

that's what I came up with...

2BwUUAy.gif

Last edited:
I like this scene with Watto.

BrokenFamiliarGroundhog-max-1mb.gif

PS: Any tip on a free online tool to remove texts from gifs ? I found a few that I like but have bad texts right in the middle of them for crying out loud: (like this ones, how to I remove them)

https://78.media.tumblr.com/f5147a29c2b459d4d42f14b3ab6ffe15/tumblr_o5ohlmP1sZ1v2vapvo3_500.gif

https://78.media.tumblr.com/4fdff0dc3dbb76a5b0c2ebcd7e5ea226/tumblr_ocacd2ekZw1s3rdxdo1_r1_250.gif

Here ya go. Wish I woulda used one of him with hair. I tried adding Qui Gon's hair to him but it didnt match up.

Keep searching for the proper gif or just download the whole movie which is what I do. I use Virtualdub for cropping out video segments and it has a Watermar Remover but it doesn't really do a good job. Good luck.

3rGKtx0.gif

Awesome bro! Well done!!! This will come in quite handy when the resistance starts acting up. :cool:

:)

Let's keep this rolling, we want to get more of you involved in this.

Here ya go. Wish I woulda used one of him with hair. I tried adding Qui Gon's hair to him but it didnt match up.

Keep searching for the proper gif or just download the whole movie which is what I do. I use Virtualdub for cropping out video segments and it has a Watermar Remover but it doesn't really do a good job. Good luck.

3rGKtx0.gif

:)
Haha... another awesome one you bumped in here!!! Gonna have to find the perfect caption for it!!

Extracting video is actually something I haven't gotten into yet. It's definitely necessary though. I've been limited several times by not upping my game to be able to do that. I'll check out that program when I get some time.

Doing a live version of this scene would be amazing if you're up to it.

shoop-groovy-qui-gon-jar-jar-jpg.393861

He'z wearing a hoodie with the head I used... (see below) so I"m not sure if that will work with the movement... but it's worth a try. Was very tricky blending the hair... but maybe you could cut the head right out of my shoop above & make that move around. This one also has pretty unlimited caption potential for the resistance. :cool:

lando-2-4-jpg.393863

Attachments

• Shoop-Groovy-Qui-Gon-&-Jar-Jar.jpg
    Shoop-Groovy-Qui-Gon-&-Jar-Jar.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 193
  • Lando 2.4.jpg
    Lando 2.4.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
Polls close in a day and a few hours. Don't forget to get your vote in!

There are a couple of shoops in there that I have an idea who made them just based on style.

Is that TJ Dillashaw? Lol

It's Lando from this interview here. If anyone cares this is the extraction. the video is 60FPS but I "Time stretched" it to 23.976.

lando_extraction.gif

LMFAO 10/10

Thanks. :)

Haha... another awesome one you bumped in here!!! Gonna have to find the perfect caption for it!!

Extracting video is actually something I haven't gotten into yet. It's definitely necessary though. I've been limited several times by not upping my game to be able to do that. I'll check out that program when I get some time.

He'z wearing a hoodie with the head I used... (see below) so I"m not sure if that will work with the movement... but it's worth a try. Was very tricky blending the hair... but maybe you could cut the head right out of my shoop above & make that move around. This one also has pretty unlimited caption potential for the resistance. :cool:

lando-2-4-jpg.393863

Will see what I can do.

lando-2-4-jpg.393863

here ya go mate. gif and a still image. had to make lando look like he was looking at jar jar. source image in spoiler.

PHQa5ZY.gif

aLJ5Qtl.jpg

lando-pose-jpg.394001

Attachments

• lando-pose.jpg
    lando-pose.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 241
Back