Shoop ✌️MS PAINT SHOOP CONTEST✌️. Sign up here. UFC 211. Come support your Shoopers.

Good to see you back B!

I'd like to sign up please. Been away from the shooping scene for a long time and itching to get back in. This seems like a perfect way to ease back into it.

I'd like to sign up please. Been away from the shooping scene for a long time and itching to get back in. This seems like a perfect way to ease back into it.

You have lost your identity and will now be known as "Number 14". :)

Andersons Burger King ad. I tried, is normal.

IMG_0045.JPG

9PmFfEWPEUD_F7wuAMNMD4ZWkdoXg7Vr0lyYx7NKdR2kl1zND48kUwE7Ac3LS5keBvPP-b-7fSZYEGhcZYEvmrRBcaL7Bx5gdEReE2RV0KHoDvm3yuzzN945ArcwWVF643xage9HQWEjaQ=w358-h200-nc

These are some questions from the Sherdog Shoop News PM. PM bigwaverider to join the SDSN. You will get hot off the presses Shoop news.

Thanks for the rules BWR! I'm assuming no storyboard drawings means you cant spit the MS paint into panels either?

Correct. You can't make anything like this. You can only use one "frame" so to speak. You cannot use multiple frames.

Something like this won't be allowed.

sunday-comic-strip-original-icon_large.jpeg

Would this TigerUpperKut masterpiece count as a storyboard drawing?

756DcZg.png

IMO yes it would be a storyboard shoop as we require "single frame" images. That technically is two frames. That is a type of "story"(board) shoop told in two frames.

interesting question

could you paint a wall with paintings of all the fighters on UFC 211 hanging on it?

That would be fine as long as you are not trying to tell a story with the pictures. What I am saying is if you have a storyboard and just break it up into pictures on the wall, it's still a storyboard shoop.

I want to sign up
@bigwaverider

You are the 15th contestant. The polls are limited to 15 choices. So if we get one more, and we will, there will have to be two rounds to determine a winner. First round will narrow the field down to 15, with the top 15 advancing to final.

@bigwaverider I think I have $110 in the Bank of BWR from the last NGS. I'd like to donate that as a prize for this contest.

Would like to enter but ive gotta keep it real. I aint got the time, skills nor the creativity you guys have !! ;D
"Shit´s" gonna be awesome, i can feel it right in the feels!
Thank you and good luck everyone .... can.not.wait. :D
Cheers

Here's a little better version of the one I posted earlier. Gonna have to attempt some others later.

IMG_0046.JPG

Back