Shoop ✌️✌️VOTING THREAD "A" - UFC 211- MS Paint Contest

VOTE FOR YOUR TOP 20 FROM THE TWO THREADS COMBINED. THIS IS ONE BIG VOTING POOL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So many possibilities!

I'm in. I love doing paint versions of funny things.
we could do "Hip Hop album month" in the MS paint thread and see if we get any takers.

some time in the future that is

giphy.gif

we could do "Hip Hop album month" in the MS paint thread and see if we get any takers.

We could easily put together an MS Paint thread for Mayberry/P&M, I'll see if we can get the ball rolling on it.

I have to pay more attention for when UFC 212 happens.

Would love to hop in on this.

I have to pay more attention for when UFC 212 happens.

Would love to hop in on this.
you can't enter the competition ;) UFC 211 was the first round, then the top 20 progress to the finals for UFC 212. Nothing stopping you making something and posting it to the threads though.

giphy.gif

We could easily put together an MS Paint thread for Mayberry/P&M, I'll see if we can get the ball rolling on it.
Let's do it man, we could take it on the road to places like Boxden if it's successful

Let's do it then, I only do Sherdog on week days really when I'm at work, I'll give you a shout and we'll do it. Get some others in.

I'm in. I love doing paint versions of funny things.

me too

there has been other forms of ms paint threads in the past. i did a "guess the movie from this ms paint drawing" thread, and a long time ago did a "recreate a favorite movie scene using ms paint" thread.

there was also a "guess the fighter from the back, drawn in ms paint" thread which i thought was hilarious. i didn't make that one, but it was great. and then there was a "predict upcoming fight results using ms paint"

i'm paraphrasing the titles of the threads but they were fun while they lasted

Let's do it then, I only do Sherdog on week days really when I'm at work, I'll give you a shout and we'll do it. Get some others in.

Pic a theme and hit up some of the regulars dude, got some keen ms paint bros here

i'd join in for sure

not that long ago i wanted to do a thread where you draw members in ms paint, using the pics from the post-your-pics thread in mayberry.

i'd join in for sure

not that long ago i wanted to do a thread where you draw members in ms paint, using the pics from the post-your-pics thread in mayberry.
Maybe we could do a different theme every month or two?

Maybe we could do a different theme every month or two?

you should just make a thread dude. tag a bunch of us regulars. make the title something like "recreate the latest fashion trend that pisses you off in ms paint" or some random shit like that. then in the op, just say, "i'll start us off" and post one

easy peasy, that's all it takes

or like you guys were discussing, recreate a hip hop album cover using ms paint

that sounds fun

I pretty much hate hip hop but theres still a few album covers id love to do and probably would lol

I'm way too inept to arrange anything but hopefully one of us will!
I will. I'll tag everyone that participated in the contest, and autisticks too because he wanted to get in on the paint.

Back