Shoop ✌️✌️VOTING THREAD "A" - UFC 211- MS Paint Contest

VOTE FOR YOUR TOP 20 FROM THE TWO THREADS COMBINED. THIS IS ONE BIG VOTING POOL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First I have to make a paint shoop to start things off. I have an idea, it shouldn't take too long. I'll have it up shortly.

thats awesome man. if its up pretty soon ill probably do one tonight

Maybe we could do a different theme every month or two?
well it could be just about album covers in general, and have "months" dedicated to specific genres within the thread EDIT: I see this idea was already suggested, I missed some posts lol

well it could be just about album covers in general, and have "months" dedicated to specific genres within the thread EDIT: I see this idea was already suggested, I missed some posts lol
Looking forward to it man

Oh my god halfway through I just realized I have a way better idea for the introduction image, I'm going to erase some stuff and do something 10 times better. Buckle up.

I pretty much hate hip hop but theres still a few album covers id love to do and probably would lol
An MS Paint Album Covers thread with monthly genre themes would solve that problem, plus there wouldn't be any rules against sharing your creations regardless of genre.

thanks to @jeicex if you're putting together a thread in Mayberry for it :)

Oh my god halfway through I just realized I have a way better idea for the introduction image, I'm going to erase some stuff and do something 10 times better. Buckle up.

put a link in here too so we'll know when it's done. i don't venture around much. i pretty much only come here for mma news and mayberry from time to time to lurk around for movie news and discussion

put a link in here too so we'll know when it's done. i don't venture around much. i pretty much only come here for mma news and mayberry from time to time to lurk around for movie news and discussion
Will do, posting shortly. I'll put a link in both the A and B threads.

Four hours left to vote, don't forget if you haven't already!

l0NwRJzCQjCcQ8opi.gif

Back