♔♔COD BLOPS4 Blackout Role Call♔♔

COD is coming to mobile. Activision/Blizzard partnered with Tencent to build them a mobile COD game.

Did I miss something
Tactical mosh pit is all 2v2 search

Blackout is horrific. Arcadey auto assist trash.

games a lot of fun. thinking of getting it on pc as well...Blackout is best battle royale out there..zombies is a lot of fun as well.

I wish kills after you die would count towards the next life's points for a scorestreak.

I also wish some of the scorestreaks were better and quite a bit easier to entertain. The thresher is utter trash.

I’m struggling really badly on multiplayer. I’ve been playing COD for a decade and I’m always around a 1.25 kd. Every year, every game. With this one though, I SUUUUUCK. I’m pulling up last place nearly every game no matter the game type. I shoot first die first in many gun fights and I end up so frustrated I only play a few games at a time. I just figure it out. I would chalk it up to the longer TTK, but no one I’m playing against seems to be struggling as badly as I am. Maybe this one, for whatever reason, just isn’t my game.

Use the Rampart and max it out, 3 shot kill assault rifle from any range

Do I need specific attachments? Headshots?

I'd use FMJ and a grip for accuracy.

I like the ICR and KN. If you're in closer, the Maddox is the best and has super accurate hip fire with the hip fire attachments.

My guns are broke

Each me takes more hits than it mathematically should. The kn is a consistent 7 shot

The spitfire is 11 every time

Auger is a five or six depending

Wtf is happening

Last edited:
My guns are broke

Each me takes more hits than it mathematically should. The kn is a consistent 7 shot

Wtf is happening
Bro! Me too! I’ll count the hit markers as I’m getting them and I routinely get more than I should. Often I’ve assumed I was hitting more than one person, but in the kill cam it’s definitely just one.
My Spitfire isn’t 11 though. I think it’s usually 8 even up close.

My guns are broke

Wtf is happening

Its a videogame?

Do I need specific attachments? Headshots?

My aim is pretty good so I just get all the damage increasing attachments. Up to you, if you can handle it like that then it's disgusting.

Like blackout but they kind of messed up only having one map. It gets old

Bro! Me too! I’ll count the hit markers as I’m getting them and I routinely get more than I should. Often I’ve assumed I was hitting more than one person, but in the kill cam it’s definitely just one.
My Spitfire isn’t 11 though. I think it’s usually 8 even up close.
In blackout I’d assume they were wearing armor. This is consistent in hardpoint or whatever. Started after the last patch Monday or whatever it was. Strangely the other smgs seem to be performing better.

Its a videogame?
Damage profile vs hit points players have
If a gun does 30 damage and a player has 150 points that’s 5 shots. If they aren’t wearing armor and it’s too early for the healing bonus from crash, both of which you can check, anything over that mark is odd. Like I count to five, stop shooting, they run away, and heal. Even if I just lower the sights and notice they didn’t die I have to aim again and fire more. This shouldn’t happen. I chalk it up to lag normally but this is consistent.

My aim is pretty good so I just get all the damage increasing attachments. Up to you, if you can handle it like that then it's disgusting.
My think aim isn’t awesome. That’s probably why I like faster TTK games. I typically get the first shot off, but if someone has better aim they can stay on target longer. Longer TTK rewards accuracy over reaction. I don’t know man, I’m just trying to figure why I suck when I’ve never sucked before. It feels like a connection issue, like I’m a little behind everyone else. I don’t know if that’s even possible though. I don’t what, if anything, this means, but I had all my ports forwarded and immediately went to first place with my highest scoring game. Three games in a row.
The next session was back to last place and I’ve stayed there pretty much ever since. I don’t like dragging my team down so I’ve started just running low streaks and an anti air class to try to supporte everyone else.

Back