♔♔COD BLOPS4 Blackout Role Call♔♔

In blackout I’d assume they were wearing armor. This is consistent in hardpoint or whatever. Started after the last patch Monday or whatever it was. Strangely the other smgs seem to be performing better.
Yesterday, I got behind a guy in the trailer on Firing Range as he was shooting from the window. I sighted in and and started shooting (I’m in the trailer with him, maybe 2 meters away) and as I’m getting hit markers he turns around and melts me I never let off the trigger. That was one of the more egregious examples, but certainly not the only one.

Yesterday, I got behind a guy in the trailer on Firing Range as he was shooting from the window. I sighted in and and started shooting (I’m in the trailer with him, maybe 2 meters away) and as I’m getting hit markers he turns around and melts me I never let off the trigger. That was one of the more egregious examples, but certainly not the only one.
Had a few of those. Also seeing some hackers.

I honestly wouldn’t even know how to spot a hacker unless they were outside of the map or something.
Guy had super speed but was fucking terrible. I went 50-10 and he went 30-15 or something to those effects. No report button? Not that anyone checks those.

Ummm, I just had all progression reset. Like, everything gone. Brand new lvl 1.

Game works pretty well now
Recent balancing is much better
Kn needs something can’t quite figure what
I’m getting all the perk challenges now. Sucks not using what you like and some of these are super slow

Getting close to some more perk awards it’s becoming painful but maybe they’ll buff some of the lesser ones.

Sometimes I wonder how they set up these teams in the mercenary mode. My whole team is going 20 to 30 kills negative each almost every game. Granted that is really helping me with the cold blooded park title, but it is very aggravating getting a killer and then getting killed every time. Keep finishing like 50 and 47

Hit level 60 in Blackout. Got the Seraph skin unlocked... shit was not easy to get.

I've never been a big Online FPS guy, mainly because I aint really great at them. I got pretty good at Battlefield though, and enjoyed PUBG so I decided to give this a try for the Blackout.

Your boy suuuuuucks. My best game ever, and I was ECSTATIC, was like 4 kills and a 4th place finish. I don't play a ton, but I play a good bit and i'm a level 11. A few top five finishes, but never really sniffed winning lol I'm just awful. I unlocked the recon outfit, I guess, on accident. Don't remember that at ALL. I got the other guys, where you just have to get the three broken armor plates but that is it for me lmao

I've never been a big Online FPS guy, mainly because I aint really great at them. I got pretty good at Battlefield though, and enjoyed PUBG so I decided to give this a try for the Blackout.

Your boy suuuuuucks. My best game ever, and I was ECSTATIC, was like 4 kills and a 4th place finish. I don't play a ton, but I play a good bit and i'm a level 11. A few top five finishes, but never really sniffed winning lol I'm just awful. I unlocked the recon outfit, I guess, on accident. Don't remember that at ALL. I got the other guys, where you just have to get the three broken armor plates but that is it for me lmao
You on PC? If so I'll group you up with my boys and I... when i get back from this norcal disaster shit.

I got to like lvl 20 in multiplayer and gave up on this shit. It's just bad.

It was a good month but one map gets boring fast. Losing interest in blackout.

Back