International “We Fell in Love... He Wrote Me Beautiful Letters”: Trump @ Kim

Do you know how many wars have been started, especially in Asia, over words, or perceived slights?

Trump 2020 - I Don't Fucking Care

I might. How many? Nevermind...

It's good to give bad actors in East Asia bad face when warranted, they expect that, the key is how far and how to influence them through the power of shame and appearance.

Now, would anyone claim Donald Trump is a champion of any form of nuance or that he "does his homework" to take on new threats? Never-mind...

Trump 2020 - Just wing it.

All fun aside I think the foreign policy minds behind Trump have been wise to take a tough line on some things, and I would suggest a tougher line still on some others, but Trump mucks everything up every two weeks with a Twitter barrage.

Maybe it is a plan for deliberate misinformation?

Or maybe: https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/03/donald-trump-saying-stupid-things-rational-ignorance/

Oh come on, I am so flaming I am un-flammable.

Hmm not sure that is worded as it should be worded...

Honestly, I agree 100% that words should not influence us, and that our emotions should be calm in the face of any outrage. "Whom shall I fear? Of whom shall I be afraid?" As one might say, but, that does not mean I would condone words meant to be destructive.

I doubly honestly feel good public discourse means calling out reprehensible public speech, not shouting it down, but saying that we object, or refusing to listen.

Surely you could agree listening to Dianne Feinstien is not on your list of things to do, for example.

Nah. I don’t care what Diane Frankenstein says. She’s been rather entertaining lately

Trump obviously wants peace badly with NK and seems to think being lovey with Un will help accomplish that. Either that or he’s literally trolling the media. Either way, not on my top ten things to care about

tenor.gif

Good thing we have Pence and Conversion Therapy

Next POTUS!!!! His career will be truly electrifying!

Do you know how many wars have been started, especially in Asia, over words, or perceived slights?

Trump 2020 - I Don't Fucking Care

I’m thinking Trump saying he loves Un is probably not going to start a war.

But you should love his actions towards Russia then. I actually don’t like some of the ACTUAL actions he’s taken towards Russia
Are they all his actions or is he reluctantly signing off on them because of pressure?

The general pattern with Trump is that he tends to get very flattery with people he is trying to do deals with, but that is weird language even coming from him.

edit: so yeah it's likely he was just being humorous for the crowd too

He is definitely being humorous probably even sarcastic you can see it in his body language in fact he seems pissed off and frustrated at Kim because Kim seems to be taking a more hardliner approach when it comes to disarmament and keeps blaming the USA government.

Trump maybe your funniest president

the want to fuse...

Are they all his actions or is he reluctantly signing off on them because of pressure?

Seems most are executive. So yea, mostly his. And I’m not really happy about it

Is it cheating if you are having relations with someone of the same sex?

What makes you think Trump is only having relations with Fat Kim, he will fuck Kims wife and Sister after! thats what Trump is after he got the Yellu Fever!

What makes you think Trump is only having relations with Fat Kim, he will fuck Kims wife and Sister after! thats what Trump is after he got the Yellu Fever!

Trump has female fever. He will sleep with anyone who has a vagina.

You can actually feel how it upsets the left that Trump has a better working relationship with NK than Obama.

Remember, they’d literally prefer the hostages were still locked up, and our soldiers bodies lie rotting on NK soil.

Is that your only takeaway from Trump’a ridiculous statement?

Wow, never seen so many people take an obvious joke this seriously.
TDS is real!

Lol you guys actually think this is serious? He meant they get along. Trumps not the best with words

Trump is funny. Its like he hates making middle of the road statements. Everything has to be either fantastic or terrible. But whats even funnier is his need to always reconfirm the things he says. He wrote me great letter....and they were great

Back