International “We Fell in Love... He Wrote Me Beautiful Letters”: Trump @ Kim

When is Kanye going to write the same letter to Trump ?

LOFL

At this point Trump is getting entertainment from trolling the media and WR posters

LOFL

At this point Trump is getting entertainment from trolling the media and WR posters

Is publicly fawning over the world's worst authoritarian monster good for truth or any type of standard of good/evil?

Is publicly fawning over the world's worst authoritarian monster good for truth or any type of standard of good/evil?

You’re right. Trump must be stopped. First he nominated a guy that barfed in High School. NOW THIS!!!!

Would you rather he call him a bad boy and secretly air him pallets of cash?

Did you guys actually watch the video?
It's even better than the title.

I was really big tough and so was he
And we go back and forth
And then we fell in love

You’re right. Trump must be stopped. First he nominated a guy that barfed in High School. NOW THIS!!!!

You did not answer my question at all, rather, you made an appeal to other things about a judge, and then to past actions done to the Norks.

Was it a good idea? Do you approve of what Trump said?

You did not answer my question at all, rather, you made an appeal to other things about a judge, and then to past actions done to the Norks.

Was it a good idea? Do you approve of what Trump said?

I don’t Fucking care. They are words! Save your outrage for actual actions

Rumor has it that bad thoughts lead to bad words, and words lead to actions.

Especially when a lot of people are following you.

As you wish, believe as you like, but I can not approve of Donald Trump writing literal love letters to a neo-Confucian monster, then bragging about it in the public discord.

Rumor has it that bad thoughts lead to bad words, and words lead to actions.

Especially when a lot of people are following you.

As you wish, believe as you like, but I can not approve of Donald Trump writing literal love letters to a neo-Confucian monster, then bragging about it in the public discord.

I’ve yet to see these out of control evil words turn into actions from Trump. Get back to me when it happens and I’ll share outrage with you

I’ve yet to see these out of control evil words turn into actions from Trump. Get back to me when it happens and I’ll share outrage with you

To accept this premise, let me inquire - Does character matter?

Do honesty, kindness, virtue, and honor matter? Or are they obstacles to Machiavellian political conquest?

Now let's be fair - honor did not save Judge Kanavaungh, it was even used against him by the mob.

Does that mean that the Donald's degradation of the standards of respect and respectability are not part of the same problem?

If we keep changing the standard of right and wrong, who will be left standing against the will of the masses, and how will we control that frothing, angry herd?

How cute, defending daddys bromance with Kim. You think Putin is jealous?

To accept this premise, let me inquire - Does character matter?

Do honesty, kindness, virtue, and honor matter? Or are they obstacles to Machiavellian political conquest?

Now let's be fair - honor did not save Judge Kanavaungh, it was even used against him by the mob.

Does that mean that the Donald's degradation of the standards of respect and respectability are not part of the same problem?

If we keep changing the standard of right and wrong, who will be left standing against the will of the masses, and how will we control that frothing, angry herd?

Bottom line. I value actions over words, I always have.

I’ve seen people say things before then do exactly the opposite. I hold people accountable for their actions

If Trump saying he loves Kim’s tiny yellow balls and it somehow saves 100s of thousands of North Koreans in the future I’m down with it

I’m glad we don’t seem close to war with NK. I’m glad Trump seems to want better relations with NK. And I’m sure SK loves it

I’m sorry words have such an impact on you, I really am. I understand why they do, I just don’t share your outrage over what I consider silly things.

If him saying he loves Un or wants to rub his testies ends up with something like war I will be pissed off

How cute, defending daddys bromance with Kim. You think Putin is jealous?

I also want better relations with Russia & Iran

I’ve bashed Trump for the way he’s handled Iran and for bombing Syria

I also want better relations with Russia & Iran

I’ve bashed Trump for the way he’s handled Iran and for bombing Syria
I want better relations with them too, but I don't like the way Trump downplays Russia.

I want better relations with them too, but I don't like the way Trump downplays Russia.

But you should love his actions towards Russia then. I actually don’t like some of the ACTUAL actions he’s taken towards Russia

I’m sorry words have such an impact on you, I really am. I understand why they do, I just don’t share your outrage over what I consider silly things.

Oh come on, I am so flaming I am un-flammable.

Hmm not sure that is worded as it should be worded...

Honestly, I agree 100% that words should not influence us, and that our emotions should be calm in the face of any outrage. "Whom shall I fear? Of whom shall I be afraid?" As one might say, but, that does not mean I would condone words meant to be destructive.

I doubly honestly feel good public discourse means calling out reprehensible public speech, not shouting it down, but saying that we object, or refusing to listen.

Surely you could agree listening to Dianne Feinstien is not on your list of things to do, for example.

Do you know how many wars have been started, especially in Asia, over words, or perceived slights?

Trump 2020 - I Don't Fucking Care

It's certainly not the "sin" of both-side-ism to say that Trump's trolling on Russia is bad for foreign policy, nor that Democrats new insistence that the nuclear Russian bear is singularly evil and should be forcefully confronted at every turn is wise either.

Back