“There’s no-one laughing at me now" - Conor McGregor

Would you drop it? Honestly?

Wouldn't you hold UFC LW division for a chance to make 100 mil against May?

Honest answer, please.
I give you an honest answer to that...

If i would have made the money, he did against Floyd, i would have vacated and retired after this one...set for life man.

I wouldn't use the media anymore to stay in the spotlight...

I wouldn't hold up a division...

Chill back, relax and turn around to the things that actually matter in life...

If i wouldn't have retired...the fight with Tony would have been booked weeks ago...

And i wouldn't walk around claiming those things he does...like saying i would beat him in a rematch...or that nobody is laughing at me

[youtube]

While there's plenty of people who laugh at him still, for different reasons (myself included in some cases) there's no denying this man's drive to success. He had one clear goal, financial success, he never even bothered to say its fame or the belt.

The whole world laughed at him getting choked out by Nate and then KO'd by Floyd. His prefight routine was a huge meme in the sports world.
We-are-laughing-GIF.gif

Last edited:
Who the fook is that guy?
The guy who made conor rich and beat his ass despite being retired for 2yrs, barely training, fighting in a style that was not his style (walking forward in high guard), and also gave conor brain damage despite being a few weight classes lower come fight night.

The name is Floyd and he changed a Palooka's life.

Still laughing at him

He might be rich but he's still deluded

Pretending he made 100m from the Floyd fight

Lol

He was the F side in the deal
Dana was even more above him
How much did he make?

Does it still pain you that you were so wrong in the months leading up to the fight? lol everything you thought was wrong. Everything

Not a fan or hater of his, but he did say when he signed with the UFC that his plan was to get in, get rich, and get out. Not sure if that plan has changed since then or not, but we will see if he defends his belt or not by the end of this year. I don't think UFC can afford to let him hold up the division another year.

I give you an honest answer to that...

If i would have made the money, he did against Floyd, i would have vacated and retired after this one...set for life man.

I wouldn't use the media anymore to stay in the spotlight...

I wouldn't hold up a division...

Chill back, relax and turn around to the things that actually matter in life...

If i wouldn't have retired...the fight with Tony would have been booked weeks ago...

And i wouldn't walk around claiming those things he does...like saying i would beat him in a rematch...or that nobody is laughing at me

Ok, thanks for that.
Please give some more honest answers.

But if you wanted to continue to fight ,felt you still wanna do it... wouldn't you take some time off
to relax after 6 month of hard preparations and world tour and ass whoopin from May?
And spend some time with the family?
Body has to recover, you know.

After straight boxing is it a good idea to rush and fight dangerous grappler like Tony
without doing some serious work there?

How much did he make?

Does it still pain you that you were so wrong in the months leading up to the fight? lol everything you thought was wrong. Everything
I don't think I was ever wrong.

Lmao.

Would he gas in 4 rounds
Yes
Would Floyd toy with him
Yes
Would he look like a total noob
Yes

Would the figures ever be released
No
Would Floyd laugh post fight after scamming the ufc and conor
Yes
Would Conor be more of a diva after the fight
Yes
Would he make more than he'd make in his 6 ufc fights left combined
Yes

But we'll believe Conor and his promoter?... PROMOTER
The same Conor that was pretending to make millions while posing with the hired suits/jets/mansions given to him by Lorenzo to try and make him a star
The same promoter who sat back and let Chael say he was the #1 PPV star and he gets PPV points when he didn't because it helped the business

You must be one deluded git if you think he made 100m, I said he'd take 25 JUST from the fight, with sponsorship and other stuff, he probably came out with around 50 WHICH is way more than Conor would ever get in the UFC and he was happy to get battered in the ring for 50m and get a little brain damage.

Lmao.

Would he gas in 4 rounds
Yes
Would Floyd toy with him
Yes
Yes

No
Yes
Yes
Yes

The same Conor that was pretending to make millions while posing with the hired suits/jets/mansions given to him by Lorenzo to try and make him a star
The same promoter who sat back and let Chael say he was the #1 PPV star and he gets PPV points when he didn't because it helped the business

You must be one deluded git if you think he made 100m, I said he'd take 25 JUST from the fight, with sponsorship and other stuff, he probably came out with around 50 WHICH is way more than Conor would ever get in the UFC and he was happy to get battered in the ring for 50m and get a little brain damage.
50% is generous considering they have a history of giving 17% to fighters.

It's pretty funny he went from anytime/anywhere to ducking the Boogeyman.

Lmao.

Would he gas in 4 rounds
Yes
Would Floyd toy with him
Yes
Yes

No
Yes
Yes
Yes

All of the first four are wrong lmao

Didn't read on, it's all good man. That's the risk you take when you commit to something. Sometimes you're wrong lol

All of the first four are wrong lmaooo
I know you are a clueless casual.

Pretty sure you were the idiot who said Conor had good boxing a few days ago when I posted that clip.

I know for sure you've never trained at any real gym if you think Conor has good boxing.

Now keep believing the promoters... gullible <45>

You're so going to read every comment here and pretend you cannot see it, darling.

Hope you find the courage to get out of the closet and admit your love for Francis Ngannou.

That dumb fuck is always going around saying he’s ignoring this user or that user, etc. and perpetually in a state of tears and fist banging. Like, grow up motherfucker it’s a goddamn mma forum—not that serious lol.

Ok, thanks for that.
Please give some more honest answers.

But if you wanted to continue to fight ,felt you still wanna do it... wouldn't you take some time off
to relax after 6 month of hard preparations and world tour and ass whoopin from May?
And spend some time with the family?
Body has to recover, you know.

After straight boxing is it a good idea to rush and fight dangerous grappler like Tony
without doing some serious work there?
Between August and December, there is enough time to recover and prepare for a fight.

Bisping just got whooped and now just took a short notice fight 3 weeks after getting whooped...that is a fighter mentallity...all heart!

If i would still have the feeling to fight after a big ass payday...
Doing what a Champ does...take on all challengers and not waiting around when my belt isn't undisputed anymore....that would bug the hell out of me...

But, I'd like to counter your argument. Yes, ppl did "forget" Tyson when he lost, but look at what they think of him now. Nobody cares that he lost. He's remembered as one of the greatest ever.

he's remembered more for his lisp now than being a feared killing machine in the 80s and 90s.

Back