“Bu..but Jon is innocent! He told me himself!”

Jones loyalists are the kind of people who let their significant others cheat on them over and over again, and accept an apology and a promise to "change" each time.

Jones loyalists are the kind of people who let their significant others cheat on them over and over again, and accept an apology and a promise to "change" each time.

Pretty much!

giphy.gif

So essentially cucks.

Juicing juiceheads will juice.

He is innocent. Deal with it.
Actually, he is guilty whether he intended to cheat or not. Being careless with what you put in your body is against the rules, aka cheating.

I don't know about you but I have never accidentally taken steroids--Jon now claims he has twice, that he was caught for. How many other UFC fighters have been caught accidentally cheating twice? Hint: nobody has.

Or just realists that accept all athletes use anything and everything to gain an advantage
You sound like a vegan
Are you a vegan?

Back