“Bu..but Jon is innocent! He told me himself!”

Sheepdog has a surplus of morons that will believe anything.

I'm not surprised motherfuckers.

Or just realists that accept all athletes use anything and everything to gain an advantage
You sound like a vegan
Are you a vegan?
Another "everybody does it" argument...how cute.

Are you cute?

Jones loyalists are the kind of people who let their significant others cheat on them over and over again, and accept an apology and a promise to "change" each time.

Yeah actually I just don't give a fuck about PED's and want to watch the best fighters in the world compete.

Actually, he is guilty whether he intended to cheat or not. Being careless with what you put in your body is against the rules, aka cheating.

I don't know about you but I have never accidentally taken steroids--Jon now claims he has twice, that he was caught for. How many other UFC fighters have been caught accidentally cheating twice? Hint: nobody has.

I can tell you for a fact...that many supplements are tainted with steroids, in order to get people to buy them again...It has happened many times...and if you're someone that uses tons of supplements, it could happen.

Or just realists that accept all athletes use anything and everything to gain an advantage
You sound like a vegan
Are you a vegan?
It's pathetic to pin your hopes on a guy who keeps removing himself from competition. A fan of a guy who fights once every 2 years then leaves in disgrace each time. Jones fans are the battered housewives of MMA.

Yeah actually I just don't give a fuck about PED's and want to watch the best fighters in the world compete.
Unfortunately for you, Jones barely ever fights these days, so you're still unsuccessful in that respect. Wasting your time advocating for an inactive fighter.

Jones loyalists are the kind of people who let their significant others cheat on them over and over again, and accept an apology and a promise to "change" each time.

I don’t know whether you’re right about all that or not.

But this is what Jones thinks of your post:
giphy.gif

Well just because she had another guys cock in her reproductive system doesn't mean she cheated on me. You can't prove it was intentional. She has a right to due process even though it's the 2nd time I caught her. All the other girlfriends are cheating on their boyfriends anyway they were just smart enough not to get caught. Still goat girlfriend.

I don’t know whether you’re right about all that or not.

But this is what Jones thinks of your post:
giphy.gif
I don't care what Jones thinks of anything, he's retired.

It's pathetic to pin your hopes on a guy who keeps removing himself from competition. A fan of a guy who fights once every 2 years then leaves in disgrace each time. Jones fans are the battered housewives of MMA.

I wouldn't say I'm a fan, there are many before him
I just can't deny his greatness
People love to write him off, similar to the Fedor haters who say he beat up cans, it's easy to dismiss certain people

The fact is, his title run starting from the Hamill fight, till now
Is the greatest thing accomplished in our sport
If you can't accept that, you are blind

I wouldn't say I'm a fan, there are many before him
I just can't deny his greatness
People love to write him off, similar to the Fedor haters who say he beat up cans, it's easy to dismiss certain people

The fact is, his title run starting from the Hamill fight, till now
Is the greatest thing accomplished in our sport
If you can't accept that, you are blind

It's clear you are a fan, given that you are one of the few who will religiously come to his defence, and appear in nearly every thread criticising him. If you aren't a fan of Jones I can scarcely imagine how faithfully you'd promote and defend fighters who you actually are a fan of.

He's now exhausted all the grace and extra chances owed him. Supporting Jones on the grounds of his conduct is untenable. If you just support him because of how skilled and exciting a fighter he is, then you're wasting your time on a guy who doesn't even fight anymore.

Also, yes, he does have the best run in the history of the sport, though it is now decorated with a healthy number of asterisks.

Last edited:
It's clear you are a fan, given that you are one of the few who will religiously come to his defence, and appear in nearly every thread criticising him. If you aren't a fan of Jones I can scarcely imagine how faithfully you'd promote and defend fighters who you actually are a fan of.

He's now exhausted all the grace and extra chances owed him. Supporting Jones on the grounds of his conduct is untenable. If you just support him because of how skilled and exciting a fighter he is, then you're wasting your time on a guy who doesn't even fight anymore.

Also, yes, he does have the best run in the history of the sport, though it is now decorated with a healthy number of asterisks.

I'm honestly not a fan really, in the same way I can't stand Man City FC, but they are clearly the best
I don't have to be a fan to appreciate art and savagery
It's the SJW on here that jump up to hate on bones with generic phrases like 'drugs are bad'
The same people that have Anderson Silva in their Av
That's why I always come back to these threads to remind the cucks who daddy is

Back