“Brock Lesnar sucks”, Jones fight “ridiculous” - Chael Sonnen

DanMMAleague

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

Chael in ruthlessly calculating analytical mode here.

He also says a clean Brock Lesnar might be “much less” than 265.

He also says of his college wrestling career, “he’s not better just bigger”.

Chael in ruthlessly calculating analytical mode here.

He also says a clean Brock Lesnar might be “much less” than 265.

He also says of his college wrestling career, “he’s not better just bigger”.

Something amazing happens with Chael's videos lately.

According to the comments, NO ONE listens to them. Everyone just comments the title.

Chael: "We never talk about how terrible Brock is because he won a world championship"

lol

Last edited:
"Chael got tapped in half guard by a 40 year old Tito"

Top comment on youtube

It’s less ridiculous than Jones vs Chael

I think Chael is jealous Bork is a successful pro wrestler, a career he would've been better suited for than fighting

And on top of that Lesnar also won a title in the UFC, another thing Chael never did

Chael is also obsolete now in terms of trash talking, he doesn't have that edge anymore and it seems forced. When you do it too much it doesn't seem genuine, like when he started on that corny ass rant after Fedor beat Frank.

Chael's breakdowns are usually alright, but you can tell there is a level of salt here regarding Lesnar. In a way, he was envious of Anderson too, being a champion and not him.

More of a personality than an actual talented fighter, I give the guy his just due for getting in there, but Sonnen tends to think he's generally smarter than most people when in reality most have his number. This isn't anything really new out of him, tbh.

At least he won a world title in the UFC..

Chael failed and got finish the 3x he tried

When in doubt... dont doubt Chael.

Sonnen tends to think he's generally smarter than most people when in reality most have his number. This isn't anything really new out of him, tbh.

This
Plus he says things just to get people talking

Entertaining MoFo, but no sense of truth

This
Plus he says things just to get people talking

Entertaining MoFo, but no sense of truth

It was a while back but I remember Dana getting asked if Chael could ever replace him when he retires and Dana said something like "you don't know what's real or fake with Chael" and I think that a lot people feel the same way.. He could be telling you the truth or feeding you a bunch of bullshit, all with a straight face.

It was a while back but I remember Dana getting asked if Chael could ever replace him when he retires and Dana said something like "you don't know what's real or fake with Chael" and I think that a lot people feel the same way.. He could be telling you the truth or feeding you a bunch of bullshit, all with a straight face.

Pretty similar to DW in that way if you think about it

But Chael would be even worse

I agree, its a stupid hype fight. Brock is not relevant to real mma fans, I dont give a hoot about him, and I find it offensive he thinks he just jump back when he wants into big fights just for a money grab, which is the only reason Jones wants him.

Well he is right. Brock's success in MMA came mainly from his size, not his fighting ability.

Brock accomplised more in his short MMA career than Chael did in his lengthy one... I am sure that stings.

Fake news, Chael puts on his best puppy eyes when Brock is in the same room.
bork1}

If Chael was taking a beating like Brock vs Carwin, he would have tapped in the first minute.

At least he could doing it better against Jones, than sonnen did

Back