‘Rampage’ Jackson regrets starting MMA, wishes he remained close with his family

Jesus christ. I knew you are all dicks but I didn't know you were all this fucking scummy. Did someone force you to read it? You must all be very young to just laugh off an aging man's regrets.

I'm only 26 but I still have empathy, you pieces of shit.
Judging from your post it's easy to see you're a wonderful human being

Only dude worth $14 million that wishes he was a Construction laborer with $5,000 in the bank, an upside down mortgage and a used truck.

Then go back? WTF?

I would be willing to bet that your MMA career isn't the only reason that you stay so far away, sir. If you miss it so much and you ain't back...then I would be willing to bet that it doesn't miss you.

Judging from your post it's easy to see you're a wonderful human being

I'm assuming you're being an ass here. I don't care how I came across, I'm often an asshole. I was very surprised at the number of people laughing off rampages comments about his own life. It's just plain arrogant and shitty and condescending.

May be some withdrawals from the fast life and he knows it. Back in his Pride days and initially in the UFC he was making a ton of money, smashing chicks left and right, and was living like a celebrity. Those days are gone now and maybe it isn't that he wish he didn't do it more as he doesn't know what to do with himself now that it is all just about over and it is hard to come to grips with it.

Or he may be dealing with the possible depression that comes from a nearly 20 year career of getting constant concussions. Hopefully he does not go the Junior Seau route.

I wonder who would win at a spelling bee contest. Rampage or King Mo.

Back