‘Michael the Black Man’ at Trump’s rally is former cult member who thinks Cherokees are evil

Some Cherokees used to have black slaves.

true but they were forced to by the white under threat of genocide, and native slavery was alot different than white slavery. thats why all those black freedman are trying to get into the cherokee nation right now, despite having no cherokee blood.. They are actually proud of the legacy of cherokee slavery. weird as that seems. the natives didnt treat them that bad apparently. hardly seems to justify the genocide by black buffalo soldiers post civil war the way alot of blacks do. it was the lokota a completely different tribe. but i guess you cant expect much more from foreigners.

true but they were forced to by the white under threat of genocide, and native slavery was alot different than white slavery. thats why all those black freedman are trying to get into the cherokee nation right now, despite having no cherokee blood.. They are actually proud of the legacy of cherokee slavery. weird as that seems. the natives didnt treat them that bad apparently. hardly seems to justify the genocide by black buffalo soldiers post civil war the way alot of blacks do. it was the lokota a completely different tribe. but i guess you cant expect much more from foreigners.

They had already used slaves that were captured from enemy tribes. So I don't think it was just about the white man forcing them.

If you hated Cherokees wouldn't you vote Dem?
iu

I admit I had never heard of this before he posted that wiki link, but from what I read in the article, you're really stretching with the idea that they were some sort of good slave owners. This part in particular jumped out to me..

"Indian slaveholders bought and sold slaves, often doing business with white slaveholders in the neighboring states of Texas and Arkansas. The owners in both areas always considered enslaved Africans to be property.

After the revolt, the Cherokee often hired non-slave holding Indians to catch runaway slaves. In the past, some of these people had struggled to eat, while slave-owning families flourished in a market economy driven by slave labor. Some among these once poor Cherokee became wealthy by providing services to the 'rescue' company in catching fugitive slaves. When slave catching expeditions were mounted, such trackers were paid. They were also authorized to buy ammunition and supplies for the hunt, at the expense of the Nation (provided that the expedition was not “unnecessarily protracted and did not incur needless expenses”)."

nice bro! I'm yaqui. I'm half blood. So far I havent met any full bloods on SD. how about you?

I'm half blood too. My Father was 100% Choctaw my Mom was Irish. Full bloods are getting harder and harder to find. Our people's have been all but wiped out unfortunately. Greatest atrocity in history and nobody talks about it. Sigh. Oh well. I can't complain. It may help my kid get into a better College. ;)

They had already used slaves that were captured from enemy tribes. So I don't think it was just about the white man forcing them.
yes but they adopted them into the tribe. thats why so many blacks claim cherokee. they are proud.

I admit I had never heard of this before he posted that wiki link, but from what I read in the article, you're really stretching with the idea that they were some sort of good slave owners. This part in particular jumped out to me..

"Indian slaveholders bought and sold slaves, often doing business with white slaveholders in the neighboring states of Texas and Arkansas. The owners in both areas always considered enslaved Africans to be property.

After the revolt, the Cherokee often hired non-slave holding Indians to catch runaway slaves. In the past, some of these people had struggled to eat, while slave-owning families flourished in a market economy driven by slave labor. Some among these once poor Cherokee became wealthy by providing services to the 'rescue' company in catching fugitive slaves. When slave catching expeditions were mounted, such trackers were paid. They were also authorized to buy ammunition and supplies for the hunt, at the expense of the Nation (provided that the expedition was not “unnecessarily protracted and did not incur needless expenses”)."
true but people under threat of genocide and slavery often have to compromise in order to survive.only a small portion of cherokees owned slaves. Blacks were under threat from neither slavery nor genocide when they slaughtered the lakota. the nature of the slavery according to the ancestors of the slaves was not the same, and that is why so many blacks claim they are cherokee and not some other tribe. Unless a major portion of the african community are dekusional. You tell me. As for the cherokee the whites very well could of made them into slaves themselves if not kill them as they had been doing. For the sake of two peoples who were there against the cherokee's will? No.

Last edited:
yes but they adopted them into the tribe. thats why so many blacks claim cherokee. they are proud.

I think they are proud because they just need a history to cling onto, which was stripped away from them as a result of slavery.

I'm not defending him. He is crazy.
I'm just pointing out that he is being targeted because he is black.

Pardon me, didnt realize you were an expert on ethnicity political support pertaining to its news coverage:

He's right. Dems dont start hating whites until college diversity indoctrination programs.

I'm not defending him. He is crazy.
I'm just pointing out that he is being targeted because he is black. If he was just another crazy white dude, no way he gets this much attention.
He's being targeted because he is racist. Rightly so

I actually went to the website on his shirt. It's a riot.

He thinks the KKK are actually Indians, not whites. Gives proof with biblical passages.

I'm ordering a Blacks For Trump polo as a gag gift for a friend of mine.

I think they are proud because they just need a history to cling onto, which was stripped away from them as a result of slavery.
Then why dont they claim and celebrate white ancestry the same way?

Then why dont they claim and celebrate white ancestry the same way?

Because they'd be called an Uncle Tom.

Truth is there are a lot of "black people" who are more European than African at this point.

Exactly which they arent with regards to natives.

Because there's no sustained campaign to bring it to black people's attention that they were enslaved by people other than whites too.

Most people don't even know that the Native-Americans held slaves.

Because there's no sustained campaign to bring it to black people's attention that they were enslaved by people other than whites too.

Most people don't even know that the Native-Americans held slaves.
more like there is no campaign to remind blacks they partook in genocide. But i think in regard to what you said blacks want to be native. There is growing afrocentrist movement that says blacks were actually indians or here before slavery. I think blacks know they were cherokee slaves. Thats why they say they are cherokee. They just feel positive about it because its been passed down througj the family that cherokee were good.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back