‘Michael the Black Man’ at Trump’s rally is former cult member who thinks Cherokees are evil

After the American Civil War, did Indian tribes enslave other Indians in British Columbia?

Christ, I wonder how re reconciles Trump supporters waiving the confederate flag with this gym:

"“The Real K K K Slave Masters Revealed...& they are CHEROKEE Indians (Hidden Babylonians),” his website reads.

Michael alleges the Confederate flag is that of the Cherokee, a Native American tribe driven to the midwest during Andrew Jackson’s administration in the 1800s
."

Thought he was one of those paid actors

They've been fascists for a long time lol.

You do not know what "fascism" means.

That's the funniest/scariest part about modern American rightists: they are supporting the closest thing to fascism America has ever known, yet earnestly can attribute the term to anything they perceive to be aggressive or uncompromising.

A group being vicious does not mean they are fascist. Fascism requires proximity to private capital: unless these rogues are convening with the heads of the private sector economy, your statement is stupid.

That's the game. " Oh black man thinks for himself? Time to destroy this stupid fuck."

Dude. He's literally delusionally paranoid (at the very least).

There are surely intellectually competent black men, who are just invested in their own self interest, who support Trump, but he's not fucking one. And you know it.

That's what so fucked up about conservative black tokenism: you don't care if the token black is mentally ill, senile, or egotistical.

Christ, I wonder how re reconciles Trump supporters waiving the confederate flag with this gym:

"“The Real K K K Slave Masters Revealed...& they are CHEROKEE Indians (Hidden Babylonians),” his website reads.

Michael alleges the Confederate flag is that of the Cherokee, a Native American tribe driven to the midwest during Andrew Jackson’s administration in the 1800s
."

The funny thing is that he's actually not all wrong about the Cherokee flag and Confederate flag being associated with one another. The Cherokee flew their own version of the Confederate flag while fighting as a part of the Confederate army in the American Civil War. However it seems fairly obvious that the Confederates came up with the flag first.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_the_Cherokee_Nation#Confederate_Flags
http://www.civilwarvirtualmuseum.org/1861-1862/native-americans-in-the-war/cherokee-braves-flag.php

Why do they feel the need to dig so far into a black man supporting trump? This guy is a kook, for sure, but I just don't see why anyone is motivated enough to find that out.

."
HIDDEN BABYLONIANS

A cult, you say? I demand proof that he was in antifa. Not buyin it.

no, it proves the black man @ his rallys is a racist, Trump proved he was a racist a long long time ago!
Wait. Black people can be racist now? Since when? you guys keep changing the rules. Please start sending out memos.

A cult, you say? I demand proof that he was in antifa. Not buyin it.
antifa are dorks, but how are they a cult?

red pill theory/the 'manosphere' is much more of a cult btw

Media is getting sadder and sadder by the day. So weird

Back