News ‘F*** that punk’: Unsealed docs reveal Dana White’s reaction to Jon Jones money demands during a conversation with Lorenzo Fertitta in 2014

View attachment 1023574

View attachment 1023575
Hilarious that a putrid pile of shit that is Dana White has the gall to call anyone a scumbag.

He's as scummy as they come. Fucking POS

Last edited:
idgaf_dana.gif

we all know Jones is a scumbag, BUT, in this context, this was afaik, before getting caught on coke and trampling pregnant women (i might be wrong so if anyone can refresh my memory and correct info be welcome), Jones was a solid main eventer and pretty much cleaned LHW. So in this case, Dana IS the scumbag along with Lorenzo and the lawyer just rub it on his face. Love the response because that only confirms what the messages said.

I'm about as far from a Dana Stan as one can get. But is this really a surprise to anyone? Dude is an overtly sleezy promoter, and openly throws his own fighters under the bus, any time one of them is even semi-critical of aUFC policy. In words...is normal.

i think what's more eye opening for a lot of people is how Lorenzo was talking. because there are a fair amount of people here who i've seen act like Lorenzo was the best boss ever and super cool dad vibes while Dana, who is his BEST FRIEND, people hate him no matter what he does without realizing Dana learned all of his douchebag ruthless businessman type behavior from the Fertittas. not only did they teach him all this stuff, they're the entire reason we even know who Dana White is. if it wasn't for them the Winter Hill Gang would've busted Dana's other ear drum.

Jones wanted to fight Cormier next according to the mail...

I have zero problems with that. If he wanted to fight some MW guy instead of Gus... then I would understand

There's nothing wrong with calling for a DC fight, and asking for more money in return.

Jones at that time was the best fighter on the planet. He should have been paid as such, regardless of how big of a douche he is in his personal life. Heard Jordan wasn't the nicest guy either... but got paid regardless

View attachment 1023574

View attachment 1023575
And people say Jones ducked Francis by pricing himself out

This is what anyone who fights for their worth is up against.

It took a long time because the UFC wouldn't budge in paying Jon until there was no other option and he was their only star left.

Him and Francis have taken very similar routes. They fought for their worth, held out and went with the option that enabled them to make the most money.

After years of the UFC paying them pennies on the dollar.

People are always quick to scream duck, while the real perpetrator, the UFC, walks away unscathed. In reality, they're the biggest reason for these fights not happening.

Last edited:
i think what's more eye opening for a lot of people is how Lorenzo was talking. because there are a fair amount of people here who i've seen act like Lorenzo was the best boss ever and super cool dad vibes while Dana, who is his BEST FRIEND, people hate him no matter what he does without realizing Dana learned all of his douchebag ruthless businessman type behavior from the Fertittas. not only did they teach him all this stuff, they're the entire reason we even know who Dana White is. if it wasn't for them the Winter Hill Gang would've busted Dana's other ear drum.

Def gives off cool dad vibes, lol.

IMG_2969.PNG

Say it to his face Dana. Better yet why don't you schedule a the fight. It can replace the tito one you never got. See who the real baddest lhw is

A huge percentage of businesses which have reached billionaire status or are encroaching upon it, employ similarly cut throat business tactics.

The music industry, acting, Hollywood and just entertainment overall.

They all do these things In different ways.

Making it to that level by being an honorable businessman with a moral compass is virtually impossible.

The world is a little different now, there's a lot more light being shined on shady business tactics so they can't get away with as much today.

Eventually, this will end up with MMA's version of the Ali act being implemented.

Back