News ‘F*** that punk’: Unsealed docs reveal Dana White’s reaction to Jon Jones money demands during a conversation with Lorenzo Fertitta in 2014

thats all you got? I expected more to be honest. At least a deep Stephen A. Smith mma analysis like the rest of your pseudo-intellectual posts 🤣
I haven't seen a single post of value or substance from you.

It's all just hate fueled drivel, acting like a 12 year old girl spamming emojis as a middle aged man, while admitting you don't do any research into anything you talk about.

I made some good points in this thread, but instead of giving a meaningful response to what was said, you just attacked me personally. Over what? Calling you out in another thread for being a hater with no respect for fighters and who's depth of knowledge about mma is analyzing fightfinder?

Not like I was the only one. Half that thread was shitting on you.

Everything about you screams insecurity / smooth brained NPC.

What else is there to say

Last edited:
I haven't seen a single post of value or substance from you.

It's all just hate fueled drivel, acting like a 12 year old girl spamming emojis as a middle aged man, while admitting you don't do any research into anything you talk about.

I made some good points in this thread, but instead of giving a meaningful response to what was said, you just attacked me personally. Over what? Calling you out in another thread for being a hater with no respect for fighters and who's depth of knowledge about mma is analyzing fightfinder?

Not like I was the only one. Half that thread was shitting on you.

Everything about you screams insecurity / smooth brained NPC.

What else is there to say
you keep replying tho and acting holier than thou. time to take a look in the mirror, sherbro. sorry you find emojis so demasculating, i am sure you will feel better fondling your balls in your home gym while rewatching random fights from 2015 🤣
research.. lulz. get real homie

you keep replying tho and acting holier than thou. time to take a look in the mirror, sherbro. sorry you find emojis so demasculating, i am sure you will feel better fondling your balls in your home gym while rewatching random fights from 2015 🤣
research.. lulz. get real homie
You the one stalking my posts bruh

Rent free

I'm just exposing you for what you are

All words. No substance.

The point was that if you have an opinion on something, you should do your due diligence.

At least have some idea what you're talking about before speaking.

Santos had one of the best kicking games In the sport at any division. Muay thai combined with capoeira. He was dynamic, powerful, decent hands, warrior spirit, dangerous. Overall impressive fighter at his peak.

Otherwise he wouldn't have given Jon Jones the challenge he did. First one to truly challenge Jon's dominance of the kicking game / range.

All I said was that a fighter like this is worthy of respect.

Seems like you just took one look at his record the last few years, shit on him and kept it pushing. Without even bothering to look any deeper beyond your fightfinder analysis.

If you're gonna have an opinion on something, do your homework. It's not much to ask.

You got checked by several people, including me because you're talking out your ass.

The point was that if you have an opinion on something, you should do your due diligence.

At least have some idea what you're talking about before speaking.

Santos had one of the best kicking games In the sport at any division. Muay thai combined with capoeira. He was dynamic, powerful, decent hands, warrior spirit, dangerous. Overall impressive fighter at his peak.

Otherwise he wouldn't have given Jon Jones the challenge he did. First one to truly challenge Jon's dominance of the kicking game / range.

All I said was that a fighter like this is worthy of respect.

Seems like you just took one look at his record the last few years, shit on him and kept it pushing. Without even bothering to look any deeper beyond your fightfinder analysis.

If you're gonna have an opinion on something, do your homework. It's not much to ask.

You got checked by several people, including me because you're talking out your ass.
this guy still going lulz. tl;dr homie i think im done haha

Back