News ‘F*** that punk’: Unsealed docs reveal Dana White’s reaction to Jon Jones money demands during a conversation with Lorenzo Fertitta in 2014

gb6casevizy61.jpg
Virtually identical, Joe!

You're a real rebel for going after a company that has turned many many fighters into multimillionaire. Those poor fighters.

many many <Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
you can count them on 2 hands, and all of them are multimillionaires despite the UFC, not because of them. Ngannou showed it.

many many <Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
you can count them on 2 hands, and all of them are multimillionaires despite the UFC, not because of them. Ngannou showed it.

You think UFC....in its more than two decades of existence, has only created 10 or less multimillionaires? And even then, it wasn't because of UFC? Lol.

Your post reveals how out of touch you are. I regret wasting time responding to your dumbshit posts.

Your mind is small, you are not ready yet.
You know how Taylor Swift has overzealous, crazed and delusional fans who will protect her at all costs, despite knowing full well she doesn't give a two shits about them? You know what they call her fans? SWIFTIES.

Well, there's a certain group of idiots on here who are Dana White fanbois and protect that scumbag. Take a guess what we'll call them. And that's you!

I think at this point he'd just been arrested for crashing his Bentley drunk with two hookers in the car.

jonesben2_original_crop_650x440_crop_north.jpg

76044e41f90b2178186d99426f90acfe.jpg

ahh yes, this was before the pregnant run over. Funny Dana tried to justify Jones' behavior as an excuse for not making a better contract, then again, at the time this was the most he did.

As much of a scumbag as Jones is, he has historically been underpaid compared to the PPV numbers he was bringing in. And this explains why. The UFC has fought tooth and nail to pay as minimum as possible, even for fighters who were bringing in revenue.

i'll bet it would be fun to be a fly on the wall during a lot of these negotiations.

seeing a bunch of 55 year old men call people “douche” and use all their best playground curse words is twice as funny when they’re in charge of a huge financial endeavor. such an unserious company
You'd be surprised how much it happens at the highest levels at Universities and Coroporations.

View attachment 1023574

View attachment 1023575

Reading this makes me respect Francis' move even more.

Hope more fighters find ways to just use the UFC as a springboard to something with greater reward.

but heres the sad pathehtic truth. alot of these MMA UFC FANS are in ON IT. if you can
read between the lines. They know but dont care. they believe in the system and so they live through Dana.
not to get political but do you really think what dana and most of the people that works with him
believe in or Would allow for equal/ fair pay?
its like Hey dummy you are not apart of their club. hell dana even let chuck & matt hughes go. and from
what it seems didnt chip in with none of Stephan bonnar expenses or funeral arrangements. tyron woodley of all people
was the one chipped in the most. which is surprising to some but not to those who understand the struggle.

come on man.None of this is surprising.
people forget how dana shat on anderson silva and dam near begged for chael to beat him. thats why when anderson lost to weidman
the first time, and after dana saw backstage how sad people were including celebrities dana out of fake guilt literally
gave anderson a fake Hug to try to pretend he was down but i saw right through it LOL. i dam near Gagged.
BTW this was the time where anderson wanted to Box and was thinking
about retiring. but dana was playing games. lol.
Another freeloading democrat

LOLOL

no bootstraps no heart.

next

A huge percentage of businesses which have reached billionaire status or are encroaching upon it, employ similarly cut throat business tactics.

The music industry, acting, Hollywood and just entertainment overall.

They all do these things In different ways.

Making it to that level by being an honorable businessman with a moral compass is virtually impossible.

The world is a little different now, there's a lot more light being shined on shady business tactics so they can't get away with as much today.

Eventually, this will end up with MMA's version of the Ali act being implemented.
This is what you get when someone likes to hear themselves. I bet you re-read this post at least 10 times while patting yourself on the back.

So he saw Jesus when he did that person with his car too?
probably

You realize that when jesus walks the earth again, its the rapture?

If you see him in your town; its a wrap, grab your weed, your hos, and take the fuck off.

ahh yes, this was before the pregnant run over. Funny Dana tried to justify Jones' behavior as an excuse for not making a better contract, then again, at the time this was the most he did.
pregnant run over.

LOL!

I heard he actually ran over her and then did it again when he saw that she was pregnant.

Back