Κhabib message to Tony Ferguson

Khabib takes the contract thing serious, Ariel better report this shit correct this time

jesus are you a mma fan or a fan of UFC stocks?? Settle down kid

So what is it? Am I a kid or an adult who likes stocks or a kid who's into stocks, which is not a very kid centric thing.

Collect your thoughts before making another idiotic post

Bro forget the guys you are naming that was like 5-8 years ago when he beat those guys. RDA was over 2 years ago. Since then he has had 2 fights. He isn't active enough for my liking but to each their own.
That's stupid though. he was injured, not taking vacation or time off because his wife was pregnant or some other BS excuse!
He is back, he fought twice this year and he just defeated a top opponent.
Now he is trying to lock a fight against the #2 guy.
He is doing all he can, you keep bashing him for it.

IMO Ferg deserves to be the number 1 contender over khabib. .

Again. That's fantastic. You have your own opinion. It's great.

However here in reality Khabib IS the #1 contender. That's the point of rankings. When you go to the OFFICIAL UFC RANKINGS you can verify this.

So again. It's great you think Tony deserves it. Unfortunately he's not.

Khabib "earned" his title shot, and the official rankings quite clearly reflect that.

However here in reality Khabib IS the #1 contender. That's the point of rankings. When you go to the OFFICIAL UFC RANKINGS you can verify this.

Khabib "earned" his title shot, and the official rankings quite clearly reflect that.

I mean here in reality khabib actually has nothing currently. It's cute you think he has a title shot though.

That's stupid though. he was injured, not taking vacation or time off because his wife was pregnant or some other BS excuse!
He is back, he fought twice this year and he just defeated a top opponent.
Now he is trying to lock a fight against the #2 guy.
He is doing all he can, you keep bashing him for it.

Again I don't think you grasp the phrase "top opponent". That or are definitions of that phrase are vastly different.

"why u no want to sign contract?"

let's meme the fuck out of that one

I have a feeling Ferg is going to dominate him and Khabib is going to realize he should stay away from top contenders.

I mean here in reality khabib actually has nothing currently. .

Exactly....With the exception of being the official #1 contender. He certainly has that. Again, it's not debatable. Now if you would like to join us in reality? We'd love to have you.

It's cute you think he has a title shot though

Never said he did. Said he was the #1 contender and earned his spot.

IF the champion wasn't ducking him? They would be fighting. Unfortunately he is.

That's great it really is....

However he is the #1 contender. That means you've earned your title shot, and it isn't debatable.
You think its ok to be number 1 contender, be out for 2 years and still be number 1 contender when you have 1 legit win?

I don't think Khabib is working with a full deck upstairs.

Read your last section, and tell me again you didn't say anything about him having a title shot. Am I to assume you are slow or just stupid? Here in reality he has nothing but another fight against who knows currently. Thanks for checking in captain reality.

it's 24 fights.
He beat every single one of them.
That is a difficult thing to do against ANYONE.
Look at Barao! What he accomplished is incredible... until he got beaten.
But you can't demean what it means to be unbeaten.
And you can;t claim he beat nobody.
Tibau, RDA, MJ...

WHo the F*** did Conor beat before his title shot? Siver?
How about Lesnar? he was f'ing 2-1 in MMA...

So please spare me that beating those guys like tavares (a guy with 20-7 record, wins over Guida, Sam Stout, Fisher, etc), Tibau or RDA doesn't count.
He is the #1 contender for a very good reason. And only haters can try to demean what he did.
Because to me, it is impressive.
im no hater, i prefer khabib to ferguson actually and think hes a class fighter. could be a great one who knows.

i think ferguson deserves it and tbh i cant stand the guy.

You think its ok to be number 1 contender, be out for 2 years and still be number 1 contender when you have 1 legit win?

It completely depends on the situation. In Khabib's situation? yes, yes I do.

What I think doesn't matter.

What matters is that he's ranked #1.....

Exactly....With the exception of being the official #1 contender. He certainly has that. Again, it's not debatable. Now if you would like to join us in reality? We'd love to have you.

Never said he did. Said he was the #1 contender and earned his spot.

IF the champion wasn't ducking him? They would be fighting. Unfortunately he is.

Why would Conor duck anyone? He beat Max, Dustin, Aldo, eddie, Nate, was prepared to fight RDA. The notion that Conor would duck anyone has always been laughable. It's called he has busted his hump for 2-3 years made a shit ton of money and is having a kid. He takes a break when he wants at this point. He can come back and KO dudes later in 2017.

Read your last section, and tell me again you didn't say anything about him having a title shot. .

I have. And if you had the ability to understand reading you would know there is a big difference between earning one and actually having one....

He's clearly "earned it"....We've been over this and it's again it's not debatable. He has.

He also certainly doesn't "have it" and we've been over this too. That's due to the current champion ducking him. Khabib is the #1 contender, and the current champ has already said he doesn't want to fight him. That is the definition of ducking him.

So again. This isn't rocket science. All you need to do is pay a very little bit of attention.

Tell yourself whatever it takes.

You've been wrong the entire duration of this conversation and now have realized it. Congrats.

I mean I have only stated facts really and my opinion as to why khabib shouldn't be considered the number 1 contender which IMO is more than valid. Name another number 1 contender with 2 fights in 2 years right now. You're a joke, the fact you think Conor would ever duck anyone actually made me laugh out loud. Then you try to lecture me on reality making yourself look dumb as fuck, which again made me laugh out loud. I almost thought for part of the convo you were being sarcastic and maybe you have been. You're a funny dude.

Back