Βoxer Paul Malignaggi calls out Conor McGregor

The Herrera fight was closer than people make it out to be, and he beat Lamont. He was racking up the early rounds, then Peterson came on late. People blow the Peterson fight way out of proportion. Danny clearly won, and are you joking? Most boxing heads have it a 50/50, and I favor Danny. Thurman has a weak ass body, and is chinny. Danny will catch him coming in, and out tough him.

Lmao Thurman is being so overrated in this fight. Just remember what people were saying before the Matthysse fight. Danny's the truth.
No he CLEARLY lost both fights the Lamont fight was one of the biggest robberies I've seen

I'm from Philadelphia and always support DG but it's the truth.

Paulie would publicly humiliate Conor, it would be enjoyable to watch

No he CLEARLY lost both fights the Lamont fight was one of the biggest robberies I've seen

I'm from Philadelphia and always support DG but it's the truth.

Yeah, you clearly didn't watch the fight. He won the majority of the beginning rounds, and there were a few swings rounds that went his way.

Biggest robbery??? Wtf....stop lying, you're not a DSG fan if you say soemthing like this.

I would love for conor to slap the head off this dude. Conor vs Paulie in mma. Sign me up for that.

I would love for conor to slap the head off this dude. Conor vs Paulie in mma. Sign me up for that.

Won't happen, buddy. All that would happen is that Paulie pulls off a masterpiece on him and finishes him after he gasses.

Yeah, you clearly didn't watch the fight. He won the majority of the beginning rounds, and there were a few swings rounds that went his way.

Biggest robbery??? Wtf....stop lying, you're not a DSG fan if you say soemthing like this.
You're aware that DG himself admitted to Peterson that he lost, right?

and I watch his fights and support him to win but no I don't consider myself a fan of any man

Won't happen, buddy. All that would happen is that Paulie pulls off a masterpiece on him and finishes him after he gasses.
I just don't like Paulie lol. Gotta love how broner triggered him.

You're aware that DG himself admitted to Peterson that he lost, right?

and I watch his fights and support him to win but no I don't consider myself a fan of any man

No he didn't. He just nodded at the end, like, eh, good fight.

Nice wording. So, basically, you're not a fan of his, and just lied about it.

Paulie Malignaggi knows everything about boxing, would love to have him as a coach, he's actually very intelligent and well spoken.

Paulie is a real student of the game. Really enjoy listening to him speak on boxing.

he is boxing's joe rogan. he knows every move you should do and shouldnt do.

Back