Βoxer Paul Malignaggi calls out Conor McGregor

Doesn't know how to box at all? Are you okay mentally?

how many boxing fights has he had? zero.

the reality is mcgregor would get stopped by a 4 round fighter on the undercard of a battle in the ballroom in a non-boxing state

Paulie is a C level boxer but would still embarrass Conor. LEL.

Could be interesting but I doubt there is any money in it.

Paulie is a bit old (36) and worn out. His only big win was against over-the-hill pillow-fisted Zab Judah, and Paulie has only had 7 KOs in 36 wins. He's probably got a good jab and defense compared to Connor but nowhere near the power.

There was an oldddd ass interview where Paulie talked about clubbing with GSP and let slip that Georges really loves the big girls.

Could be interesting but I doubt there is any money in it.

Paulie is a bit old (36) and worn out. His only big win was against over-the-hill pillow-fisted Zab Judah, and Paulie has only had 7 KOs in 36 wins. He's probably got a good jab and defense compared to Connor but nowhere near the power.
he's got more than enough power to stop Conor in a 12 round contest

think how few times Nate hit him and he fell apart. Paulie would be hitting more than that every round, and he'd be accurate too. Paulie is an elite boxer for sure, he just doesn't have the pop to hold off the bigger boxers in the lucrative 147lbs division

Paulie is a C level boxer but would still embarrass Conor. LEL.

Bro, I know what LOL is. If you could kindly explain what LEL means I would be greatly appreciative. I am genuinely curious. Lol & Lel

how many boxing fights has he had? zero.

the reality is mcgregor would get stopped by a 4 round fighter on the undercard of a battle in the ballroom in a non-boxing state
That doesn't mean he can't box you dumbass.

No he wouldn't, we will just agree to disagree though.

If McGregor is serious about making a fat payday and burning the UFC.

Join the Union. Fight in Cali where you got licensed against Paulie, (probably lose).

Proceed to look for fight with Floyd for lots of cash, also don't be stupid Floyd won't offer you anything over 30mill.

Why the hell would he fight Paulie Spaghetti for and risk losing (probably by points if he did lose to Mr. Spaghetti.), which would blow any chances of him fighting Floyd b/c nobody would care afterward. Even if Conor wins, but in a shitty fashion, it would still ruin it. The point here is to score a big payday with a giant, "WHAT IF" fight vs. Floyd.

The pre-fight trash talk would be incredible! Paulie and Connor are my two favorite combat sports athletes!

Paulie TKOs Conor later in the fight, lol

For those that dunno Paulie..he doesn't have alotta power but he's a smart boxer..he's also legit and tough as nails

Lol...I can't take this shit seriously. It's like a chess player trying to call Conor out, and act Alpha.

Those 5th generation Italian-American New Yorkers wouldn't last a day in real mafia strongholds in Italy.

xgomorra-vele-di-scampia.jpg.pagespeed.ic.xjuRlvK-SO.jpg

This is what happens when a real Italian mafioso meets these Jersey shore guineas:

"We are for the money... The boss money... Give me one thousand dollar"

this is all incredibly stupid

Back