“I just want to pet my dog right now." -ThugRose

Oblivious2you

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
“I feel great, I don’t know what else to say,” “I just want to pet my dog right now."

Anyone else chuckle at this? I mean you just outclassed the most hyped women in your division and all you can think about is petting your dog? Hilarious to me.

War dog petter Namajunas

someone needs to get the girl to memorize her lines better. it was supposed to be "hahahayes sir i just want to pet my dog while watching fight pass mr anik hahaha"

someone needs to get the girl to memorize her lines better. it was supposed to be "hahahayes sir i just want to pet my dog while watching fight pass mr anik hahaha"

lmao

I like Rose a lot but she just seems so bored with everything. If she doesn't care, why should I?

That was pretty special

Too bad she didn't have a cat instead of a dog - everybody would be thinking she was indicating something wholly different...

Sea level Cain, prime Fedor, Chuck with that look in his eye, dog petting Namajunas?

I'm allergic to most dogs which sucks because l love dogs and they always seem to like me. Wish I could have one.

I thought her comments were cute, not fake and rehearsed like Sage's

I'm allergic to most dogs which sucks because l love dogs and they always seem to like me. Wish I could have one.

I thought her comments were cute, not fake and rehearsed like Sage's

Hah, I'd have to agree with this. She just said what was on her mind. Dog petting Namajunas is for real.

"Thank you fans! I love UFC fight pass! GO DANA WHITE!"

-Sage White (Dana's new adopted child.)

Back