Youtube Ninja

Come on, guys! What do you think about this idea? Is this why? Share opinions, ideas, comments!

I don't know about this one...but his pressure point video showed a lot of good ones...they don't work all the time but they do work quite often. He was some good points like how to catch a punch (don't do it in a real fight) and his moves seem a bit flashy in some of his videos but I can see some educational value coming from his videos.

if it is true (and i really wouldnt know) your leg would only still really snap if you had underlying injuries on your shin. to snap your leg outright is very difficult, unless you havent been drinking your milk :icon_lol:

all these move's seem ineffective to me he was teaching to block a groin kick by puting your hands down to block it i wouldn't use anyof this stuff in real life.

all these move's seem ineffective to me he was teaching to block a groin kick by puting your hands down to block it i wouldn't use anyof this stuff in real life.

I was talking about the specific video. If what he was saying about the "knuckle" and snapping a leg was legitimate information. But, yeah. I wouldn't use many of his defenses.

ah i see sorry my sound wasnt working so i assumed it was one of his stupid defence things. it could be right when you see this happen it is because of poor kicking technique hitting with the side of the shin and it is always high up on the shin. i dont think however that its hitting that knuckle because to check a kick the leg is turned outwards so it wouldn't hit it.

The title of the thread is going to pull numerous remarks about the instructor because everybody will assume that's what you are talking about.

The title of the thread is going to pull numerous remarks about the instructor because everybody will assume that's what you are talking about.

Can't fix the title, but edited my post. You're right, thanks.

Back