Television Your favorite Adult Swim shows

The best shoa

• Total voters
Of top of my head.
Reminds me of late night comfort watches as a younger dude.
giphy.gif

c1826efb4db9f3259267cf5d632463131acbd5e4.gif

death-note-ryuk.gif

113a11f85b8127fb5cd0ba938b7f246e_w200.gif

giphy.gif
I cannot believe I forgot about Death Note

I originally watched it every weekend religiously

Off the Air should be on this list too. Adult swim has had some bangers

Metalocalypse. They just released the finale, Army of the doomstar. Pretty impressive for a studio to fund an expensive animated movie, years after the show was cancelled. Dethklok are on a sold out tour right now.
43bbddf3d9ef01ba4b20c1fa3c45113b2bed24339cd2b5241e27f00ee77adc87.jpg
While almost all the shows did sell out I would say Baybmetal was likely the bigger reason of the sold out concerts.

Sealab2021 is amazing. Same team would later go on to create Archer.

Harvey Birdman is solid if you remember all the old classic cartoons. Space Ghost I didn't "get" until I was an adult.

No Tim & Eric Awesome Show, Great Job?

From that list, Space Ghost C2C was my favourite. It definitely shaped my sense of humour watching as a kid late at night.

stroker and hoop, frankenhole, and lucy daughter of the devil are some of the more slept on shows i enjoyed.

No Tim & Eric Awesome Show, Great Job?

From that list, Space Ghost C2C was my favourite. It definitely shaped my sense of humour watching as a kid late at night.
I ran out of slots, but I probably should have added tim and eric before delocated

Tim and Eric, Sealab, Aqua Teen, first couple seasons of Metalocolypse, Boondocks, Squidbillies, Family Guy when they played it after it was initially cancelled, The Heart She Hollar, Home Movies, first 3 seasons of Eric Andre, Check it Out, Look Around You

EDIT: I also happened to see The Room when they played it on April 1st 2009. I had no idea what the fuck was happening or what The Room was until like 7 or 8 years later when it became a thing for a bit.

Last edited:
Back