You'll never guess what Victor Ortiz is doing

ZroC

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
saying stupid shit.

For example he said he is not impressed by GGG or Canelo. That's right. Ortiz is not impressed by the man who viscously obliterated the man who broke his jaw.

I love the interview, he is neither impressed with Canelo or GGG yet gives nothing but praise to Amir Khan. Also I didn't know Khan beat him in the amateurs.

http://www.badlefthook.com/2013/2/2...d-canelo-alvarez-gennady-golovkin-boxing-news

He is learning from the best. Oscar has trained him to only show respect to only company fighters. Good for him.

Victor Ortiz is so full of shit. This is also the first time I read into Golovkin, and I came across this:

Golovkin was determined to become a worldwide name, dreaming of following in the Klitschko brothers’ footsteps by fighting in Madison Square Garden and Staples Center. He signed with K2 and went into training in Big Bear, Calif., with Abel Sanchez, the veteran trainer behind Terrible Terry Norris and many other top talents. Sanchez was stunned by Golovkin’s talent, and impressed by his attitude from their first meeting. He’s trying to add Mexican-style aggression to Golovkin’s Soviet-style amateur discipline, hopefully producing a fearsome hybrid champion. “I have a chalkboard in the gym, and I wrote Ali’s name, Floyd Mayweather’s name and his name,” Sanchez said. “I told him, `You could be right there.’ He was all sheepish, but once I felt his hands, and I saw how smart he was in the ring and how he caught on... sheesh. He’s going to be the most-avoided fighter in boxing, or he’s going to get the chance he deserves.”

looks promising!

I'm not impressed with Victor Ortiz. But that's just my opinion. I'm not badmouthing anyone, I just say how it is. At the same time, everyone has their opinions, and they're liable to their opinions, and I stand by mine.

I'm not impressed with Victor Ortiz. But that's just my opinion. I'm not badmouthing anyone, I just say how it is. At the same time, everyone has their opinions, and they're liable to their opinions, and I stand by mine.

I'm assuming croz is continuing the theme of victor Ortiz threads from last week in which case it's ironically funny.

Back