• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You’re 90% stronger than the population if you can:

I am way past those numbers

Seems a bit low to me?

Most of the bigger guys on my high school football team could do at least that including myself as an 18 year old. And I went to a relatively small high school

Seems a bit low to me?

Most of the bigger guys on my high school football team could do at least that including myself as an 18 year old. And I went to a relatively small high school

Sure, but most people aren't as strong as active football players, even at the high school level.

Yeah the majority don't lift weights so that checks out.

Reactions: lsa
I was doing that in HS. Now I’m old and fat but I still get compliments on my hands and arms.

I’m crap right now.

My peak at 22 was 275 bench. 110s with dumbbells.
155 overhead press.
315 squat
355 deadlift

Before I jacked my back up last year I was still doing 315 deadlift and 275 squat.

right now.
275 Bench on the way 315
Deadlift : 325 but feels good.
Shoulder Press the 55lbs dumbbells
Preacher Curl 105
And got my mile down to 8:45 a min
How can you bench so much but dl less than me? I can run a mile in under 6.

How can you bench so much but dl less than me? I can run a mile in under 6.

I am old man and straight ego lift now a days. I carry a extra 20lbs too. I am not anywhere close to sherdred. 100 percent Dad Bod, But I could still pull a couple of gym moms I see there and one youngin that I catch eyeballing me when work arms but I am married.

Those are pretty good numbers.
I also believe well above 90%, closer to 95% and above.

Well above those numbers though, but been lifting for awhile.

Oh cool.I am past those numbers but I am 260 lbs now.

Seems a bit low to me?

yes,but it says 90% of the population.
Most people dont really work out, then you have the women, the elderly and the sick.

Back