Would you fight Stipe Miocic for $800,000?

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Fighting Gall for $500,000 is easy money compared to fighting Stipe for $800,000...

Stipe-Miocic.jpg

Rules:
You can't immediately tapout.

Can't I just go back to fighting Gall for 500k? Or can I even fight Punk for $30k?

Yes and I will just tap out as soon as the bell rings.

Ofc, and I would tap out immediately like someone just posted. And maybe promise 10k for Stipe to make sure he doesnt hit me even once.

Edit.If the rule is no immediate tap out then I would just negotiate with Stipe how much he wants from that 800k to not hurt me at all during the fight.

100% would, whether I'd live to see the 800k is another story if immediate tapout isn't allowed lol

$800k for sure, that's worth a concussion.

But I would much prefer to fight Gall for $500k please.

Please.

800.000 dollares are more than 10.000.000 in the money of my country, for sure, he will drop me with a jab if he that didn't ko me, and with the money i can live for the rest of my life like a king

What kind of question is that? Who wouldn't take that fight for this amount of money?

Money plus fame of fighting in the biggest MMA organization hell yeah give me my five !minutes of fame

I could possibly catch him in an arm bar.

Absolutely. Fight will start I will 'twist my ankle', fall, tap out and collect my 500k after tax money to change my bum life thank you very much. Bob Sapp Bless.

Back