Worker Co-Ops, how workers take back this country

i earn better money and have benefits since I sold out and started working for a big company.

That is because one sold a fortune 500 product on large scale ,and the other sold groceries or beer on a small scale.

If you work in a fortune 500 company, you must know what I am referring to when I talk about ceo's and executive class, cannabalizing a company before they move on to their next posting. There is such a thing as cutting costs in a way that doesn't actually save anyone money, but does boost quarterly profits and bonuses.

When this is the reality of the corporate world, a trained monkey can do a better job.

That is because one sold a fortune 500 product on large scale ,and the other sold groceries or beer on a small scale.

If you work in a fortune 500 company, you must know what I am referring to when I talk about ceo's and executive class, cannabalizing a company before they move on to their next posting. There is such a thing as cutting costs in a way that doesn't actually save anyone money, but does boost quarterly profits and bonuses.

When this is the reality of the corporate world, a trained monkey can do a better job.

Again you claim this, if this is true start your own company. It will be easy to defeat these people that can't do better than a trained monkey. I'm really curious because I don't think you had much education in economics/finance/business administration. What is your job and educational background?

i don't work for a F500 company. It's a pretty big corporation though. Dozens of locations, 2000 employees. This company and the coop sell the same product.

Again you claim this, if this is true start your own company. It will be easy to defeat these people that can't do better than a trained monkey. I'm really curious because I don't think you had much education in economics/finance/business administration. What is your job and educational background?

Sure, give me a zero interest loan for 10 billion dollars and I will create a corporate competitor.

Short of that, what you are saying is absurd, and a canard.

i don't work for a F500 company. It's a pretty big corporation though. Dozens of locations, 2000 employees. This company and the coop sell the same product.

That's a mid size company.

I bet you have met the owner, and he might even know your name.

I doubt you have a ivory tower situation.

Sure, give me a zero interest loan for 10 billion dollars and I will create a corporate competitor.

Short of that, what you are saying is absurd, and a canard.
Facebook started with a 0 interest loan? Also can you list the Fortune 500 companies that received 0% loans for 10 billion dollars?

Why won't you tell us your educational background and your current occupation?

Why won't you tell us your educational background and your current occupation?

Went to school for engineering, walked away with a associates of science, when I was offered a job as a supply chain analyst making engineering money.

I would go back , and finish, but the calculus, and engineering physics are use it or lose it, type knowledge. I think it has been too many years, unless I wanted to start at calculus 1, and statics again.

Facebook started with a 0 interest loan? Also can you list the Fortune 500 companies that received 0% loans for 10 billion dollars?

New industry. You don't need huge amounts of capital to compete in new industries.

All the ones that are banks.

0 interest Fed window. Look it up.

Banks are irrelevant to the specific conversation we had. You said that businesses are getting 10 billion dollar 0% loans. We were not talking about the banking sector. You suggested that firms such as Apple, Walmart, GM, Ford, GE, Amazon, began with a 10 billion dollar 0% loan.

Could you please list the firms that began with a 10 billion dollar 0% loan?

Banks are irrelevant to the specific conversation we had. You said that businesses are getting 10 billion dollar 0% loans. We were not talking about the banking sector. You suggested that firms such as Apple, Walmart, GM, Ford, GE, Amazon, began with a 10 billion dollar 0% loan.

Could you please list the firms that began with a 10 billion dollar 0% loan?

No, I said that is what is needed to enter the market on that scale, and that you have no problem with that kind of government welfare for the banks, oh pure free marketer.

I would hope that you could still see my point.
Fraid not bub.
d99PIlc.jpg

Last edited:
Back