• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Women should smoke and drink during pregnancy

When they did, they gave birth to a generation that saved the world from the Nazis and Japanese. Fought back enemies in WW 1, and wars before that.

Once smoking and drinking became taboo during pregnancy, they gave birth to generations of candy asses.

And don't get me started on the Millennials they birthed... with their "pay for my college, make me CEO in a year, I aint working more than 40 hours a week, watch me post my status 30 times a day" bullcrap.

-T

This is worse than your grappling forum threads.

Belarus.

Look at past generations and compare go the the candy asses of today. That's your evidence.

-T

I don't know man.. Past generations were smaller weaker and died in wars a lot easier

Not only that pick a fight with an old person

Trust me they are soft

I don't know man.. Past generations were smaller weaker and died in wars a lot easier

Not only that pick a fight with an old person

Trust me they are soft

Soft? Compared today's Xbox playing, Metro sexual posing, trophy for showing up bragging, back talking, men be crying, 8% body fat striving, traditions ignoring, PC adhering, multiple gender embracing, and raise me from crib to coffin chanting generation?

-T

Last edited:
I don't know man. You can make the same argument that women who smoked and drank during pregnancy are responsible for the generation that gave us disco.

needs more prescription pills and jacuzzi baths

Soft? Compared today's Xbox playing, Metro sexual posing, trophy for showing up bragging, back talking, men be crying, 8% body fat striving, traditions ignoring, PC adhering, multiple gender embracing, and raise me from crib to coffin chanting generation?

-T

Come on dude. Guys would die from
Freaking colds left and right in the old days they were so weak. Average height was 5'4 for thousands of years. "Oh no I got shot with an arrow I'm dead"

Guys these days are thick and tight. Can't wait to see how what they got. Real thick and tight. It's why action movies are so over the top. In the old days stuff in die hard would kill a regular person. Because of the alpha level predators mankind has become movies have to be extreme compared to the old days when John McClain getting hit by a truck would have killed or atleast injured him

Yolo

I'm positive Americas greatest generation all had fetal alchol syndrome.

And don't get me started on the Millennials they birthed... with their "pay for my college, make me CEO in a year, I aint working more than 40 hours a week, watch me post my status 30 times a day" bullcrap.
-T

Ignores the fact that WW2 vets had colleged paid for by the government and worked less hours per week than Millennials currently do.

Ignores the fact that WW2 vets had colleged paid for by the government and worked less hours per week than Millennials currently do.

But WW2 vets served their country, and in return, the government paid for their college.

Millennials want free college without serving. Those bastards.

-T

Back