• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

With great ‘Pride,’ 23 Major League Baseball teams to host pro-homosexual nights

Would make sense for the Cubs. That area around Wrigley is like a gay pride festival every night of the week.

Babba Boey and 50cent might be the worst ever first pitch.

Im having a hard time actually visualizing the distance between the mound and home plate ....... About how may car lengths you reckon it is ?

I see people blow that shit all the time and I dont get it but i suspect the distance might be longer than I think it is

Oh no, my Angels are bigots. Whatever shall I do.

This is just more proof the alt-right patriarchy is everywhere. We need more big government to enforce fairness in every segment and strata of society rooting out any hint of bigotry.

Here’s the thing with these pitches
You know it’s coming
You know you suck at it
Why why why do people not practice or prepare for it

I'm sort of okay with the President not spending time on something like that. However, I think to be president you should have demonstrate the ability to throw a baseball, catch a football, skate with a puck or shoot a basketball before taking office.

Tennis players, soccer players and golfers are disqualified for being as un-American as crepes. If any other country plays the sport at a reasonably high level, it's not American - period. The only exception to be made is boxing. If you can throw a solid right cross, then please enjoy your time at the White House, Mr. President.

I feel like I need to say it before someone comes and take this seriously... that I'm being 100% serious. *waves middle finger around*

The highlight of George W. Bush's presidency was his perfect first pitch following 9/11.
GmU41lL.gif

Coming in at second, was his catlike reflexes while dodging that reporter's shoe.
Mv5dCk0.gif

I don't believe there is a 3rd best moment.

The highlight of George W. Bush's presidency was his perfect first pitch following 9/11. Coming in at second, was his catlike reflexes while dodging that reporter's shoe. I don't believe there is a 3rd best moment.

"Mission Accomplished?"

lol

The highlight of George W. Bush's presidency was his perfect first pitch following 9/11. Coming in at second, was his catlike reflexes while dodging that reporter's shoe. I don't believe there is a 3rd best moment.

The highlight of Bush's presidency was a little before this:

Obama-inauguration2.jpg

The highlight of George W. Bush's presidency was his perfect first pitch following 9/11.
GmU41lL.gif

Coming in at second, was his catlike reflexes while dodging that reporter's shoe.
Mv5dCk0.gif

I don't believe there is a 3rd best moment.

Normally I scoff at any kind of footwear-avoidance, but in this instance I'll make an exception. I mean, what kind of asshole throws a perfectly good pair of slippers? I thank President Bush for not entertaining these shoe-sullying actions.

Im having a hard time actually visualizing the distance between the mound and home plate ....... About how may car lengths you reckon it is ?

I see people blow that shit all the time and I dont get it but i suspect the distance might be longer than I think it is
60 feet 6 inches.

I was reading the other day that 10% or more of Manhattan's male population is gay. This is a good thing. There needs to be more gay men around. More wimmin for me.

https://nypost.com/2016/06/01/the-solution-to-nycs-man-drought-date-down/
i lived in north carolina during high school and considered going to north carolina greensboro for college. the school had a notoriously high gay population as well as over 60% of the students being female. a bunch of my friends thought i was crazy to consider a school wth so many gays.

it made perfect sense to me. already way more girls, and a very large chunk of my competition wasn't actually competition.

I was reading the other day that 10% or more of Manhattan's male population is gay. This is a good thing. There needs to be more gay men around. More wimmin for me.

“And what does your husband do?” a curious, well-heeled woman asks Andrea from across the canape platter.

“He’s an electrician,” Andrea responds, already anticipating the inevitable, wide-eyed, “How interesting!” response from her new white-collar acquaintance.

“We get it all the time, so we’re used to it,” explains the 31-year-old Long Island attorney — who asked that her last name be withheld for professional reasons — about the occupation of her husband, Jason. “But it’s a little annoying that people stereotype so much about career choice. My husband is successful, driven and a devoted dad. What more could I want?”

Andrea is hardly the only woman in the Big Apple finding herself “dating down” — or engaging in a relationship with a man from a lower educational or social class — due to the city’s well-publicized “man shortage.” According to the latest data from the US Census Bureau, Manhattan alone has 38 percent more young, college-educated women than it does similar men, forcing ladies to consider potential mates they may have otherwise overlooked.

The fuckin arrogance in this article. lol

datingdown1a.jpg

https://nypost.com/2016/06/01/the-solution-to-nycs-man-drought-date-down/

That bitch looks like Shrek and has a beer gut like her husband.

They seem perfectly matched to me.

Also, fuck MLB.

This is bullshit propaganda. Incredible heavy handed.

Anyone who thinks there is no agenda, explain why the fuck was the pride day on the same night as kids day? Just another oversight, right?

i lived in north carolina during high school and considered going to north carolina greensboro for college. the school had a notoriously high gay population as well as over 60% of the students being female. a bunch of my friends thought i was crazy to consider a school wth so many gays.

it made perfect sense to me. already way more girls, and a very large chunk of my competition wasn't actually competition.

your friends still prob think gay though.

are they still friends ?

Also, fuck MLB.

This is bullshit propaganda. Incredible heavy handed.

Anyone who thinks there is no agenda, explain why the fuck was the pride day on the same night as kids day? Just another oversight, right?

The same reason the “gay days” at Disney were / are scheduled to coincide with kids getting out of school for summer vacation.

I think professional sports is still a high profile industry where many people are hesitant to come out as gay.
Also mostly men but if it helps bring more acceptance why not?

Back