Shoop WINNERS Revealed! UFC 230 - MS Paint v2 Contest - The Final Round is OVER

Please vote for your Top 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How long we gotta wait for another ms paint comp? Got me some bloodlust, i wanna become the rousimar palhares of ms paint
About treefiddy yearz....

Just kidding... we'll be doing more next year, but the good newz is that you can enter a paint shoop in teh ISL & NGS competitions,,, the only draw back being that you will be competing against a larger rule set. Think Mayweather/McGregor in teh UFC instead of in a boxing match.

That said, I think brother Oto's shoop here could've contended against a top level static or gif shoop vs one of the top ISL guyz. Just sayiing.... :cool:

About treefiddy yearz....

Just kidding... we'll be doing more next year, but the good newz is that you can enter a paint shoop in teh ISL & NGS competitions,,, the only draw back being that you will be competing against a larger rule set. Think Mayweather/McGregor in teh UFC instead of in a boxing match.

That said, I think brother Oto's shoop here could've contended against a top level static or gif shoop vs one of the top ISL guyz. Just sayiing.... :cool:

So an ms paint shoop would be viable huh? Thats interesting. You guys dunno what yr fuckin with here, i actually have a background in ms paint shoops

So an ms paint shoop would be viable huh? Thats interesting. You guys dunno what yr fuckin with here, i actually have a background in ms paint shoops
iu

Experience is an automatic disqualification. I will be documenting your declaration here & submitting it to the highest authority.

Fortunately the person in charge of taking said documentation has left their post & so your submission will likely go through.

Keep this between you & I though.... I don't want the others to recognize there's a loop in teh system.

<30>

iu

Experience is an automatic disqualification. I will be documenting your declaration here & submitting it to the highest authority.

Fortunately the person in charge of taking said documentation has left their post & so your submission will likely go through.

Keep this between you & I though.... I don't want the others to recognize there's a loop in teh system.

<30>

Yknow what man

All through the ms paint competition i said everyone was fucked

But i came in third

...so im still more right than i am wrong

<{silvanormal}>

And yeah, yr all fucked

How long we gotta wait for another ms paint comp? Got me some bloodlust, i wanna become the rousimar palhares of ms paint

Anyone can put on a contest at any time as long as it doesn't conflict with the Big 3. We have a rotation - ISL, NGS, Paint, and sometimes special events. We do them when an epic even come up and someone reminds me or I remember to do it.

UFC 231: Holloway vs. Ortega and UFC 232: Jones vs. Gustafsson 2 looks like it may be good for an ISL.

Talk to me about it, I might be able to whip something together for nothing beyond bragging rights and site fame, and as BWR said as long as it doesn't conflict with another tournament. I don't know when the next big tournament is running, I'll find out though.

Congratulations to @bigwaverider !!! And everybody who put in hard work. Keep it up guys... #Making Shoops Great Again!!!

Sherdog Television Championship
Rules: The loser has to post an active play-by-play thread of one episode of The Kardashians and one episode of Siesta Key. The loser also has to draw an MS Paint version of the winner's avatar receiving the Television Championship award.
1) @jei - 131 votes
2) @Myrddin Wild - 103 votes

shoop-lando-after-party-tv-champ-2-jpg.470237

Attachments

• Shoop Lando-after-party tv champ 2.jpg
    Shoop Lando-after-party tv champ 2.jpg
    539.3 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Anyone can put on a contest at any time as long as it doesn't conflict with the Big 3. We have a rotation - ISL, NGS, Paint, and sometimes special events. We do them when an epic even come up and someone reminds me or I remember to do it.

UFC 231: Holloway vs. Ortega and UFC 232: Jones vs. Gustafsson 2 looks like it may be good for an ISL.

Yeah man 231 and 232 both look highly shoopable

I’m the same way mate, I’m fired up about doing more of these.

Last night I made my very first gif shoop. It’s rough around the edges, but now I’ll be the Artem Lobov of animated shoops.

I’m the same way mate, I’m fired up about doing more of these.

Last night I made my very first gif shoop. It’s rough around the edges, but now I’ll be the Artem Lobov of animated shoops.

Ooh well if your already artem i wanna be the germaine de randamie of gif shoops!

Some of these gifs posted here on Sherdog make me wanna move to Korea for some reason...
I did a 2 month assignment in Seoul, and I would be ready to move there tomorrow!

I did a 2 month assignment in Seoul, and I would be ready to move there tomorrow!
Did you enjoy the "ass" part of that "assignment"? :D

On a serious note, was it fun? How different is it from Canada?

Did you enjoy the "ass" part of that "assignment"? :D

On a serious note, was it fun? How different is it from Canada?
It was loads of fun. There were many things that I Iiked, people, food, climate. I got there in Jan 2015 and it was -15C that day, which was nice for me because I was living in Bangkok at the time. I am definitely a cold weather creature. Seoul is a modern and vibrant city, but with old and new side by side. As a bonus, they drive on the right side of the road unlike many other Asian countries. I got to see bit of the country as part of my job as well, including a trip to the DMZ. Korean BBQ was awesome, and so was beef bulgogi. I did go heavy on the soju, but it is part of the experience...

Back