Shoop WINNERS REVEALED!! MS Paint v6 Round 1 Voting thread!! (Shoop contest) UFC 268

• You have 5 votes total. You can change your votes. Vote for your 5 favorite shoops.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
c7xTqPV.png

All are absolute gems, but I almost pissed myself with the last one, No.13.
Congrats to all the artists!!!!!

Since this is one my favorite things here at sherdog, I'm going to comment on every entry. Figure you'll enjoy the feedback. Thanks to each and every one of you for brightening our days with your brilliance & humor.

01. @ThePsychoticKane
Kr93Nmo.png

Okay, that's some funny shit you've got going on here. Usman with the forked tongue spittin' fire, going after Covington. And the interviewer is drawn well too, looks almost like a character from Family Guy. Great work you psycho mofo.

02. @Otto!
RUqCBQP.png

Hilarious, Otto! Instead of Just Do It the shirt logo is Just Bleed. What better example than that Gaethje - Chandler fight. What a fight! What a shoop!

03. @AleYeah
51664711806_0aa2a4ce59_o.jpg

Spinning shit! Haha! They are spinning around on their heads but they aren't even touching each other! We see some awfully funny stuff in fighting and you captured a great example of it. Love the modelo logo too, just written out by hand. Good stuff Ale.

04. @Kwic
ftyNSxH.png

Pretty sure I voted for this one, great work Kwic. That line from the ref 'Go kiss later' was instant classic. I'm partial to the somewhat folksy natured shoops and this captured what I love about shoops. You got it all in there. The knockouts, the colors, the halloween theme, the latent homoeroticism, the comedy. Everything a good shoop is all about. Congrats!

05. @JohnMandick
John-Mandick-MSPaint.png

Nice. Stick figures, cte, icy mats - feel the flow. The intense crowd at Madison Square Garden. MADISON SQUARE GARDEN MOTHAFUCKAS. Hilarious. Good work John!

06. @lostdog000
sXZjfZV.png

Lost dog what can I say? You knocked it outta the park. Just like the flying head. Rock em sock em robots. He knocked his block off ! LOL! Instant classic shoop! What a KO and what a character!

07. @Clippy
Untitled.png

Clippy you are one funny mofo. This one took me the longest to figure out what you are conveying and once I figured it out it just makes me laugh even more! The subject matter, the color selections, the written scrawling. The grumpy cat! Buahaha.

08. @Arqueto
KaeCeWT.png

You got a bunch of votes Arqueto and I don't want to over-inflate your ego, lol. Great idea, great execution. That face on Edgar, that was also quite the shoop thread. You are the Pele of shoops. THE PELE! Kudos!

09. @Zebra Cheeks
sag7Uj1.png

Okay ZC. You did not get enough love for this one. I thought it was funny as fuck and also voted for it as one of my favorites. For some reason completely going against the grain and just doing one that looks like a vip ticket just totally cracks me up. The disclaimer is so funny. I've read it over a few times. Makes me laugh every time. 'The UFC is not responsible in the event that you or your loved ones get the shit slapped out of them.' Priceless. Kudos!

10. @Ironnik94
weY67UA.png

Iron Mike, you are like the walk - on rookie who wins rookie of the year and league MVP the same year, in my view. Here you were all like 'oh gee I've never done this before maybe i'll give it a try' and then you come up with this masterpiece. WTF dude. Amazing. I've seen you've said you spent a lot of time on it, and it shows. Kudos you artistic mofo!

11. @Draxton
9zkq0g8.png

Draxton. I love it. Going for the edgy humorous social satire. I voted for it. Just so you know. I like how in these shoops we can take risks, say what you really want to say in a funny manner. You did so sir and I salute you!

12. @TARTARA
DIxRwA8.png

Slippin' & Slidin' In The Octagon. By Tartara. You captured one of the most hilarious aspects of the card. Your art is impeccable. Your idea precise. The execution flawless. Also that one was such a great fight. Bravo!

13. @bigwaverider
c7xTqPV.png

Bigwaverider, you are hilarious. That was one of the most explosive kicks of all time. OF ALL TIME! And then you've got Siegal over on the side munchin' on that carrot bragging about how he taught him that kick. Perfection. I love all the bright faces in the audiences. Also love your choices of color, perfectly drawn and shaded to convey the absurdity. Aloha!

Okay, that's my comments. Hope you all enjoyed them!
Thanks bro!!

10. @Ironnik94
weY67UA.png

Iron Mike, you are like the walk - on rookie who wins rookie of the year and league MVP the same year, in my view. Here you were all like 'oh gee I've never done this before maybe i'll give it a try' and then you come up with this masterpiece. WTF dude. Amazing. I've seen you've said you spent a lot of time on it, and it shows. Kudos you artistic mofo!
Thank you my friend.
I'm glad you enjoy/ed it!
The belt was fun as hell, it's almost a bit of a bummer that u can't use it for future shoop competitions, but those are the rules!!
{<redford}

Since this is one my favorite things here at sherdog, I'm going to comment on every entry. Figure you'll enjoy the feedback. Thanks to each and every one of you for brightening our days with your brilliance & humor.

01. @ThePsychoticKane
Kr93Nmo.png

Okay, that's some funny shit you've got going on here. Usman with the forked tongue spittin' fire, going after Covington. And the interviewer is drawn well too, looks almost like a character from Family Guy. Great work you psycho mofo.

02. @Otto!
RUqCBQP.png

Hilarious, Otto! Instead of Just Do It the shirt logo is Just Bleed. What better example than that Gaethje - Chandler fight. What a fight! What a shoop!

03. @AleYeah

Spinning shit! Haha! They are spinning around on their heads but they aren't even touching each other! We see some awfully funny stuff in fighting and you captured a great example of it. Love the modelo logo too, just written out by hand. Good stuff Ale.

04. @Kwic
ftyNSxH.png

Pretty sure I voted for this one, great work Kwic. That line from the ref 'Go kiss later' was instant classic. I'm partial to the somewhat folksy natured shoops and this captured what I love about shoops. You got it all in there. The knockouts, the colors, the halloween theme, the latent homoeroticism, the comedy. Everything a good shoop is all about. Congrats!

05. @JohnMandick
John-Mandick-MSPaint.png

Nice. Stick figures, cte, icy mats - feel the flow. The intense crowd at Madison Square Garden. MADISON SQUARE GARDEN MOTHAFUCKAS. Hilarious. Good work John!

06. @lostdog000
sXZjfZV.png

Lost dog what can I say? You knocked it outta the park. Just like the flying head. Rock em sock em robots. He knocked his block off ! LOL! Instant classic shoop! What a KO and what a character!

07. @Clippy
Untitled.png

Clippy you are one funny mofo. This one took me the longest to figure out what you are conveying and once I figured it out it just makes me laugh even more! The subject matter, the color selections, the written scrawling. The grumpy cat! Buahaha.

08. @Arqueto
KaeCeWT.png

You got a bunch of votes Arqueto and I don't want to over-inflate your ego, lol. Great idea, great execution. That face on Edgar, that was also quite the shoop thread. You are the Pele of shoops. THE PELE! Kudos!

09. @Zebra Cheeks
sag7Uj1.png

Okay ZC. You did not get enough love for this one. I thought it was funny as fuck and also voted for it as one of my favorites. For some reason completely going against the grain and just doing one that looks like a vip ticket just totally cracks me up. The disclaimer is so funny. I've read it over a few times. Makes me laugh every time. 'The UFC is not responsible in the event that you or your loved ones get the shit slapped out of them.' Priceless. Kudos!

10. @Ironnik94
weY67UA.png

11. @Draxton
9zkq0g8.png

Draxton. I love it. Going for the edgy humorous social satire. I voted for it. Just so you know. I like how in these shoops we can take risks, say what you really want to say in a funny manner. You did so sir and I salute you!

12. @TARTARA
DIxRwA8.png

Slippin' & Slidin' In The Octagon. By Tartara. You captured one of the most hilarious aspects of the card. Your art is impeccable. Your idea precise. The execution flawless. Also that one was such a great fight. Bravo!

13. @bigwaverider
c7xTqPV.png

Bigwaverider, you are hilarious. That was one of the most explosive kicks of all time. OF ALL TIME! And then you've got Segal over on the side munchin' on that carrot bragging about how he taught him that kick. Perfection. I love all the bright faces in the audience. Also love your choices of color, perfectly drawn and shaded to convey the absurdity. Aloha!

tumblr_llr6bynwX71qhn1d8.gif

Hey, nice review Purp! These guys definitely deserves all the props for making this event happen. Can't wait for the 2nd round! :)

01. @ThePsychoticKane
Kr93Nmo.png

02. @Otto!
RUqCBQP.png

03. @AleYeah

04. @Kwic
ftyNSxH.png

05. @JohnMandick
John-Mandick-MSPaint.png

06. @lostdog000
sXZjfZV.png

07. @Clippy
Untitled.png

08. @Arqueto
KaeCeWT.png

09. @Zebra Cheeks
sag7Uj1.png

10. @Ironnik94
weY67UA.png

11. @Draxton
9zkq0g8.png

12. @TARTARA
DIxRwA8.png

13. @bigwaverider
c7xTqPV.png

Bigwaverider, you are hilarious. That was one of the most explosive kicks of all time. OF ALL TIME! And then you've got Segal over on the side munchin' on that carrot bragging about how he taught him that kick. Perfection. I love all the bright faces in the audience. Also love your choices of color, perfectly drawn and shaded to convey the absurdity. Aloha!

Nice reviews glad u like my lazy painting haha

01. @ThePsychoticKane
Kr93Nmo.png

02. @Otto!
RUqCBQP.png

03. @AleYeah

04. @Kwic
ftyNSxH.png

05. @JohnMandick
John-Mandick-MSPaint.png

06. @lostdog000
sXZjfZV.png

07. @Clippy
Untitled.png

08. @Arqueto
KaeCeWT.png

09. @Zebra Cheeks
sag7Uj1.png

10. @Ironnik94
weY67UA.png

11. @Draxton
9zkq0g8.png

12. @TARTARA
DIxRwA8.png

13. @bigwaverider
c7xTqPV.png

Thank you for taking the time to comment! Great feedback!

01. @ThePsychoticKane
Kr93Nmo.png

02. @Otto!
RUqCBQP.png

03. @AleYeah

04. @Kwic
ftyNSxH.png

05. @JohnMandick
John-Mandick-MSPaint.png

06. @lostdog000
sXZjfZV.png

07. @Clippy
Untitled.png

08. @Arqueto
KaeCeWT.png

09. @Zebra Cheeks
sag7Uj1.png

10. @Ironnik94
weY67UA.png

11. @Draxton
9zkq0g8.png

12. @TARTARA
DIxRwA8.png

13. @bigwaverider
c7xTqPV.png

eb053dfe84ebeb0782798c52a4358789cbd774f2.gifv

Back