Win or lose its gonna be a rough night for Frankie.

liteitup

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
His only shot to win is to take Yair down with his wrestleling.If he can't do that he will lose.Circle boxing wont be enough to outpoint Yair in stand up.Yair is to slick in the stand up department.I dont think Holloway or Aldo can beat Rodriguez standup eighther.I got Yair beating Frankie in a classic 3 round war.Who you got?

Intriguing fight. Both their fights vs BJ were sad and hilarious at the same time. Gonna go with Frankie edging it, his experience and a few key tds will prevail. Can see a lot of sherdoggers be salty at the decision because Yair landed a few flashy kick and Edgar bruises easily.

I'll be happily surprised if Edgar can get the win.

Frankie is my lock of the week. He has a really low center of gravity while Yairs is really high. He wont be able to execute his weak sloppy kicks without getting taken down

Yair is a Lightweight, didn't realise he was that big.

Frankie is tough as hell and relentless as hell when it comes to his grappling, he'll take Yair down at some point, and I think there is a good chance he'll be able to keep him there.

Nobody has a bigger heart than Frankie but I think Yair's gonna beat his ass.

It's funny, cause people gives the edge to Edgar on Wrestling, but Yair trains with maybe the best MMA wrestling coach in the game. Edgar is gonna get lit up pretty bad

It's funny, cause people gives the edge to Edgar on Wrestling, but Yair trains with maybe the best MMA wrestling coach in the game. Edgar is gonna get lit up pretty bad
Training with the best doesnt make you the best.

I like this fight. Yair will prove himself as a contender with a win. Hoping for another high-light KO.

I got Yair...
giphy.gif

i really think Yair goes in with the mindset of winning a decision and using his length.

Make Frankie get desperate then take advantage of the openings.

wouldnt be surprised if Yair gets a knockdown with a flying knee on a poorly set-up TD attempt.

Yair has average td def also edgar can take damage its up to yairs chin and cardio

Edgar gets hit a lot, i dont see how does he wins this fight.

Edgar gets hit a lot, i dont see how does he wins this fight.
Does yair have much power. He had a nice ko against fili but the shit he hit Bruce Leroy with looked like it had nothing behind it

His only shot to win is to take Yair down with his wrestleling.If he can't do that he will lose.Circle boxing wont be enough to outpoint Yair in stand up.Yair is to slick in the stand up department.I dont think Holloway or Aldo can beat Rodriguez standup eighther.I got Yair beating Frankie in a classic 3 round war.Who you got?

dude beats an old ass Bj penn and you say something like this?

{<jordan}

Yair has better kicks but kicking can be dangerous when fighting Frankie.

You can find yourself getting thrown to the mat or maybe your leg caught and you eat a punch

Frankie has better boxing,ground game and chin.

I think Frankie might get rocked but he wins by mostly shutting Yair down.

Frankie is going to beat the brakes off Yair.

I'll gladly admit I was wrong, but you guys are mental. Frankie has beaten everyone except Aldo and Bendo. Yair has great potential, but Frankie is cream of the crop. Frankie takes this. The young guy is in over his head

Back