Why Nick Diaz is the most exciting fighter of all times

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
First of all Nick was never fake personality or involved in pre-planned promotions. He was just exciting naturally in the way he was created. He had issues controlling his emotions in my opinion which made him exciting without him even trying. He would say stuff that people find funny but his being genuine in that moment.

All the hospital fights, behind the scenes fights and all the circus following him around were all genuine and part of who he is. His just natural show-man without trying or without wanting to become a show-man.

His in-cage behaviour is also genuine. His not trying to entertain but his just being him.

His fights were always exciting and absolutely out of this world and brings you to the egde of your seat. He had some crazy back and forth fights.

big_1484488975_image.jpg

9f54380a6251adbcb739831733f51398

nick-diaz-ufc-143.jpg

His the most exciting personality in MMA history in my opinion. It has more to do with his character. His easily once a lifetime personality in MMA. I don't think we will ever see another Nick Diaz in MMA period

Last edited:
He's become the most inactive fighter in history tho.

But he was one of my fave fighters back in the day because of his throw down style and antics.

Sort of an earlier McG-type, without the gift of gab that Conor carries. But a wild-man.

Strike force Nick was excitement GOAT. NOT UFC Nick, however.

I love Nick, but you really need to understand the difference between 'his' and 'he's'

Appreciate his contributions to the sport, but you’re pushing it TS. There are throngs of more exciting fighters.

Also, I’m likely in a minority, but I think Nate is more “exciting” than his big brother.

Last edited:
I'm not sure he's number 1.

But he definitely makes my top 10 easily.

Diaz vs Daley is still the best 1 round fight in MMA history.

Tony is more entertaining and he’s one of the most active right now. But yeah, he’s in the top 10 of most entertaining fighters to watch.

I'm gonna go with the Wand, Lawler, and Sanchez as more entertaining. However Diaz's fights with Karo, Sanchez, Penn, Daley, and Gomi are absolutely fantastic.

He's become the most inactive fighter in history tho.

But he was one of my fave fighters back in the day because of his throw down style and antics.

Sort of an earlier McG-type, without the gift of gab that Conor carries. But a wild-man.
I like Nick's interviews because he will start a sentence having NO clue where he intends it to go, and we all discover the point of his sentence together. And we all laugh. Except Nick.

Very communal in his approach. And I miss the talk about "the big, strong wrestler".....

Incorrect. Anderson Silva in his prime was by far the most exciting fighter of all time. I mean jesus even out of his prime he almost finished Cormier with a body kick on almost a couple weeks notice

I can't wait until Nick comes back so we will stop talking about his Bitch brother!

He's the most exciting fighter of all time because of his fights with Riggs abd Sanchez. Most of his more recent fights are garbage.

What kind of a madman would lie on the mat against The Spider?

The best kind of madman, that's what.

tenor.gif

Nothing wrong with the entertainment level of Nick Diaz fights.

But I do not see how why Nick in particular would be crowned most exciting of all time.
1. He's had some boring fights, like against Silva
2. His style isn't that versatile. His main strategy has always been high-volume-punching. I mean - sure, he's pulled some great subs in his day, but only when he was served the opportunity. He's never really been much for kicking etc and other techniques which I find adds to the entertainment value.

I'd argue that there are many versatile fighers like Pettis and Jon Jones
and offensive punchers like Chuck Lidell and Conor,
and guys like Fedor,
have had careers of, at least, equally entertaining fights.

First of all Nick was never fake personality or involved in pre-planned promotions. He was just exciting naturally in the way he was created. He had issues controlling his emotions in my opinion which made him exciting without him even trying. He would say stuff that people find funny but his being genuine in that moment.

All the hospital fights, behind the scenes fights and all the circus following him around were all genuine and part of who he is. His just natural show-man without trying or without wanting to become a show-man.

His in-cage behaviour is also genuine. His not trying to entertain but his just being him.

His fights were always exciting and absolutely out of this world and brings you to the egde of your seat. He had some crazy back and forth fights.

big_1484488975_image.jpg

9f54380a6251adbcb739831733f51398

nick-diaz-ufc-143.jpg

His the most exciting personality in MMA history in my opinion. It has more to do with his character. His easily once a lifetime personality in MMA. I don't think we will ever see another Nick Diaz in MMA period
One of the most biggest cry babies in mma, is the most exciting mma figher? LOL

I read the article as well about nick diaz being the most exciting figther ever yesterday.

This isnt a original thought.

Btw heres the article
Article: Quote: Nick Diaz Is The 'Greatest Fighter Of All Time'
http://flip.it/CUEGXB

Back