Crime The Gabby Petito case.

Just read that. Apparently other people have gone missing in that area so it's not definite. But I hope the family gets their closure either way.
I just saw on the news that the body was found in an area that the van had been spotted at and the police were focusing on. This looks pretty bad.

She wh*te

Media never report on Black folx disappearing, despite it mysteriously happening 1 month after a f*male gets impregnated

risitas-main.gif

FBI news conference is on right now.

The body is "consistent" with Gabby but a positive DNA ID hasn't been made yet.

only is a news story because covid surging, border is a mess, Afghanistan is a disaster and a war crime carried out on an ally and children, inflation is at 40-50 year high and economy is a mess and we need to raise debt limit and/or government shut down.....

.........and most importantly of all. AZ is about to release audit report, and multiple other states are starting audits. Operation distract.

He already said before that part, to give Petito's family privacy so they can "mourn their loss."
Yeah, it's her but they don't want to say it as fact until it is confirmed by DNA or dental. The FBI guy was having a hard time keeping it together when he was talking.

Sometimes these stories fuck with you though once the truth comes out like that dad who killed his family and put them in oil tanks or some shit. Shit like that haunts me worse than those ISIS and cartel vids

You must not have seen the cartel Ghost Rider or Funkytown videos then.

only is a news story because covid surging, border is a mess, Afghanistan is a disaster and a war crime carried out on an ally and children, inflation is at 40-50 year high and economy is a mess and we need to raise debt limit and/or government shut down.....

.........and most importantly of all. AZ is about to release audit report, and multiple other states are starting audits. Operation distract.

Oh yes... Fascination over a young, pretty, missing blonde woman whose fiance drove home alone from their cross-country hiking trip isn't consistent with the American media consumer. It has to be an engineered construction of the global elites.

Seek help.

Just read that. Apparently other people have gone missing in that area so it's not definite. But I hope the family gets their closure either way.
I really didn't expect the family to get closure on this one once he disappeared. At least they know now.

She could have been dead for about three weeks now. The park is big. He could have texted her family from her phone indefinitely and took the body anywhere. He didn't need to leave until he was very confident that no one could ever find the body. I thought that they never would.

How does the boyfriend just disappear like that in this day and age?
It’s not hard to go on the lam. Staying off the grid is very hard when you have no financial resources and your face is plastered all over the media.

I really didn't expect the family to get closure on this one once he disappeared. At least they know now.

She could have been dead for about three weeks now. The park is big. He could have texted her family from her phone indefinitely and took the body anywhere. He didn't need to leave until he was very confident that no one could ever find the body. I thought that they never would.

If he is guilty I expect it wasnt a planned thing and he panicked after leading to a sloppy job hiding the evidence.

How does the boyfriend just disappear like that in this day and age?
Supposedly he went into a huge swamp. I just saw a guy on the news saying Laundrie could hide in there for a very long time if he knows what he's doing. But I'm not all that convinced that he's in there. I think that his family helped him get out of the country.

Last edited:
Back