Who'd you rather listen to: Linkin Park or System of a Down

Personally, I'll take SOAD. Some of their songs are a bit cringe, just in how they're produced where the lead singer sounds like an angry child screaming a bunch of nonsense, with no sense of vocal direction or range. However, despite all that, they have a very unique style that gets infectious after a while. I actually got into them for a bit.

With Linkin Park, shit, if you've heard "Numb", you've heard every single LP song ever made. It all sounds the same.

For me, they are both garbage ..total garbage, but if I was put in a Saw room and had to make a life or death decision, I'd go for the lesser crap : Linkin Park :(:(

SOTD has a few songs I really like but Linkin Park has a much more massive catalog of songs I like . Hybrid Theory is one of favorite albums ever

Linkin park is some of the worst rock music to come out in the last 20 years right up there with nickelback , System has a few good songs and is atleast somewhat innovative, and they look like it would be a fun show.

I can at least handle SOAD. Neither are my thing though.

"Bands" like Linkin Park, SOAD, Radiohead and Porcupine Tree are a disgrace in rock music.

I actually like some SOAD songs. It is goofy, but goofy is good sometimes.
LP is absolutely dreadful to me. I cannot take that rap/rock stuff

Ask me this question 20 years ago.

Linkin. I prefer Chester and Mike to Serge. Tankian is a talented dude but I never like Syndromes music. It's just grating.

Was never a fan of either but it was nearly impossible to not hear them on the radio or somewhere. They both had a few ok tunes but overall SOAD had better guitar riffs so i choose them.

SOAD actually have quite a few decent riffs, I can't even think of anything memorable from LP that wasn't a vocal line

Back