• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who is the best PRESSURE fighter in the UFC today?

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Who brings that suffocating pressure game like no other in the UFC today?

I'm assuming where counting out Khabib? In that case probably Colby even if I don't like him. His performance against Lawler was something else when it comes to pure pressure.
Colby and Khabib
Yeah not counting Khabib since he retired but for the sake of argument

Khabib doesn't apply that pure pressure as much as one may think. He just takes them down and destroyes them, but before the mauling on the ground begins, he's usually pretty chill on the feet. Only guys he ever truly pressured were Gaethje, Barboza and Tibau

Khabib had one of the greatest pressure game I ever seen in his last fight but all in all I think it’s costa at the moment despite not being able to do it to Israel.

Gaethje

The Khabib fight was probably the first time he ever took a step back in his career.

Obvious answer but it's gotta be Khabib, he crushes everyone with a continual onslaught of grappling until they break

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poatans_ref_friend
Back