who is or was the best Muay Thai fighter ever

abhi

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
winning numerous titles and was it a non-Thai as I know Ramon Dekker was good but who was THE BEST OF THE BEST

he was really really good. What about that transgender guy who eventually took his winnings to get a sex change?

Who knows? Im guessing though, that the best Muay Thai fighter ever, is probably a Thai, not a westerner.

sagat

and no, i am not joking, there is actually a real sagat

me.

then sagat. not the real guy - the street fighter version.

sagat01.jpg

Sagat Petchyindee....

kingintro-cvs.gif

King may have somehting to say to adon and sagat.

NoPain said:
you all forgot rob kaman ?
We're talking about the best Muay Thai fighter! Not the best westerner, who fought muay thai. It will take someone from Thailand to settle this argument.

im telling you, Adon. that guy caught me in a 30 hit combo in SFA3 once.

the turbine from hell....ramon dekker is among the best...he fought the thais in thailand, and won fighter of the year...so i guess for a period of time he was the best in his weight class...let us not forget rob kaman though who had something like 70-2...fighting in thailand under their rules and systems and stuff...fighting in a different country where you dont understand the language makes everything that little biut more nerve racking...so we have to give them points for that...but the best thai weould be the guy who runs the fairtex training camp...old now...but is honoured in thailand and stuf...

Ramon Dekkers was very good, but was hardly the best muay thai boxer of his generation. But he fought the best and he fought at a weight class where the thais have realy strong talent (unlike say 160 pounds). He did not win the Sportwriters Award for fighter of the year though.

The greatest muay thai fighter of all time...Apidjet, Samart Payakaroon or Deisel Noi are probably the names that would come up more often than not.

The greatest non-thai muay thai fighter is probably Fujiwara...he actually did win a stadium title.

These 4 should be on every list:

Pudpad Noi Warawoot
Diesel Noi
Samart Payakaroon
Sakad Petchyindee

I wonder how Buakaw did in Muay Thai... he's owning up K-1.

Was Yodtong Senanan a fighter? Today he's regarded as one of the greatest coaches of all time. He's established several international, high quality MT gyms, was featured in that MT documentary on 2 discs (the one from UK or Australia, idk which), and he helped choreograph the fight scenes in Ong Bak.

What about this dude called the BLACK COBRA who mas oyama faught

Back